homeopathic remedies for cataracts
SBL Cineraria Maritima 10% Eye Drops For Cataract
A cataract is an eye problem in which there is a dense and cloudy area formation in the eye lens. It begins when there is formation of clumps due to protein accumulation which does not allow lens to send clear images to the retina. It is a slowly progressing eye disease. Cataract may occur in both eyes. It is a common problem in older people.
Symptoms of Cataract
The most important symptoms of cataract are:
- Vision becomes blurry
- There is trouble in seeing especially at night
- Colored vision also gets diminished
- A person becomes sensitive to glare
- Halos start appearing before eyes
- Double vision is experienced in the affected eye
Causes of Cataract
Cataract may occur due to several causes. Some of the important causes are:
- When there is excessive production of oxidants that can affect the functioning of optic nerve cells
- Smoking can also increase the chances of developing cataract
- Exposure to harmful sun rays
- If a person uses steroids and other harmful medications for a prolonged period of time
- Diseases such as high blood pressure, diabetes can also produce cataract
- Any trauma to the brain or eyes can also lead to cataract
- Radiation therapy used for cancer treatment can also produce cataract.
Cineraria Maritime is a combination of homeopathic remedies for cataract. This eye drops for cataract treatment naturally prevents the progression of cataract symptoms. It is a blend of natural medicines for cataract. It is a safe and natural treatment for cataract and does not produce any irritation or burning in the eyes. It may be used by anyone for improving vision. Older people can start using this eye drops regularly for preventing cataracts. It provides proper nutrition to the eyes and also increases the functioning of optic nerve. It prevents oxidation and helps in preventing the formation of clumps of proteins around the lens. This is a wonderful homeopathic treatment for cataract and can also be used for improving eye sight. The homeopathic remedies in this eye drops include cineraria maritima that is considered as one of the best homeopathic medicine for cataract treatment.
How to use?
Put one or two drops in each eye, two times in a day.
How to Improve Eye Sight?
People having weak eyesight can also improve their eyesight by using home remedies. Cataract can also be prevented if a person starts using home remedies. One can make changes in diet to improve eye sight naturally. A few important home remedies that can be used for improving eye sight are:
- Take one teaspoon of rose water and mix with lemon juice. Put one drop of this mixture in each eye to improve your vision.
- Onion juice is also believed to be an excellent home remedy for eye infections. You can add one teaspoon of onion juice and one teaspoon of rose water. Put in each eye daily to get good results.
- One should eat carrots or drink carrots juice daily to enhance vision. Carrots are rich in carotene that provides vitamins to the eyes.
- Soak a few almonds overnight and eat daily in the morning with a glass of hot milk.
- Cucumber juice is also a very useful home remedy for preventing eye diseases and to recover quickly from loss of vision. Drink one glass of cucumber juice daily. You can also reduce stress from eyes by keeping cucumber slices over eyes for 10-15 minutes.
- Apple juice is also a wonderful source of natural vitamins and minerals that are effective in preventing eye problems. Drink a glass of apple juice or eat one apple daily to prevent cataract and improve vision.
Tips to Prevent Eye Diseases
People suffering from loss of vision can also take a few precautions. They can change their habits and follow the given tips to prevent eye diseases:
- Children should use proper light while reading or studying. They should avoid reading in dim light as it can affect their vision.
- People should watch television from a proper distance. They should not sit too close to the television.
- Children should not be allowed to sit for many hours in front of the computer or playing video games on TV or mobile.
- One should sleep for at least 7-8 hours to give proper rest to the eyes and maintaining good vision.
- Protect your eyes from the direct rays of the sun. Always wear spectacles or goggles when going out in the sun.
- Wash your eyes frequently to remove dust particles and germs after coming back to home.