Punarnava – Urinary Tract Disorders, Infection Remedy
Punarnava is a natural herb that has an important place in Ayurvedic system of medicine. In lay man language punarnava means to bring back something, punar means again, Nava means new youth. Thus punarnava is a natural herb that helps to bring back the youth. Punarnava has large number of medicinal properties. Punarnava is found to be one of the best products used for reducing the swelling. Punarnava is found to be an effective natural herb for urinary tract disorders. Punarnava helps to make your kidneys healthy and helps your kidneys to work optimally. It increases the filtration from the kidneys and helps in decreasing the excessive liquids or fluids from your body. Thus punarnava helps in reducing the swelling from your feet, cardiac dysfunctions due to accumulation of fluids etc. It also helps to get rid of urinary tract infection in pregnancy. Punarnava helps in rejuvenating your body cells. Thus it is a natural herb that rejuvenates your body cells and helps you to look young. Punarnava helps in reducing the swelling and pain of the joints by increasing the amount of urination. It detoxifies your body and acts as a general tonic. It helps in better kidney functioning naturally.
Benefits of Punarnava
Punarnava is a wonderful herb for urinary tract disorders. Other important benefits of this herb are:
- It is an Ayurvedic herb that is found to be very effective in ascitis that is accumulation of fluid in the stomach. It reduces the fluid from your body by increasing filtration from the kidneys and also increasing the quantity of urine. Thus punarnava acts as a natural diuretic.
- Punarnava also helps in controlling the functions of the heart by reducing the excessive body fluids. It helps to regulate the hypertension by optimizing the kidney functions. Punarnava is indicated in any kind of kidney disease. It effectively helps to treat the kidney infections. Punarnava also helps to treat the kidney stones and urinary tract infection. It helps to reduce the pain while passing urine; it increases the flow of urine thus reducing the swelling present anywhere in the body.
- Punarnava also helps in treating the constipation and helps in getting back the digestion in order.
- Punarnava also helps in early recovery from any infection. It is a great herbal remedy for fever, respiratory infection such as cough, cold, dyspnoea etc.
- Punarnava is a very good natural herb that is used to treat any ailments of the eyes such as night blindness, conjunctivitis, redness, watering of eyes etc.
Punarnava is mainly indicated for urinary tract disorders. It helps to prevent urinary tract infection in pregnancy. Other indications are:
- It is indicated for any kind of kidney problems
- It is indicated for recurrent infections
- It is indicated for kidney stones
- It is also indicated for respiratory problems.
- It is also indicated for reducing swelling or edema from the body.
It is recommended to take one capsule, two times in a day with water after the meals.