Posex Forte is a wonderful herbal product for dysfunctional uterine bleeding in women. It is a suitable natural product for post partum bleeding too. It helps in preventing premenopausal bleeding and helps to control post partum bleeding. It is a wonderful herbal product for menorrhagia and metrorrhagia. The natural herbs in this product help to control any type of excessive bleeding. It also helps to prevent the excessive bleeding that may occur due to hemorrhoids. It helps to manage bleeding during minor surgery. It helps in balancing the hormones and helps to control dysfunctional uterine bleeding in women. It tones up the organs and helps to control excessive flow of blood. It is a natural product that helps to control bleeding from the nose. It also helps to prevent the passage of blood in the urine. It helps in reducing the severity and duration of menorrhagia and metrorrhagia. The natural herbs in this product provide energy and stamina to women and help in dealing with the weakness that may occur due to excessive loss of blood. Thus, it is a natural and safe herbal tonic for women that provide nutrition to the body cells and help in the optimum functioning.
Advantages of Posex Forte
Posex Forte is a complete female tonic that helps in regulating the flow of menstrual blood. It helps in balancing the female hormones and helps to control excessive bleeding. Important benefits of taking this product on a regular basis are:
- It is indicated for any kind of excessive bleeding from any part of the body. It is a suitable product for past partum bleeding. It helps to manage excessive loss of blood that may occur in some women while giving the birth to a child.
- It also helps to control excessive bleeding during menstruation. Some women experience excessive loss of blood during periods and the natural herbs in this product help to control the situation.
- Dysfunctional uterine bleeding and pain in the uterus or other organs is a common problem that occurs in many young girls and women. Regular intake of this product helps to control such problems without producing any side effects.
- All the herbs in this product are safe and natural and this natural product may be taken on a regular basis for preventing excessive loss of blood from the body.
- It is one of the best herbal solutions for controlling anemia that may occur due to excessive blood loss from the body in any form.
- It is also a beneficial herbal product for bleeding piles. It stops the bleeding and pain that may occur due to inflammation of the veins in the rectum.
- It may be taken before any surgery for preventing excessive bleeding that may occur during the surgery.
- It is also a wonderful solution for preventing the loss of blood from the nose. It is called as epistaxis.
- It also helps in controlling vomiting of blood. It may occur due to some kind of gastric disorder.
- It is also a useful product for bleeding that is associated with IUCD insertion or MTP procedures.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take two capsules, three times in a day.
Before surgery, it should be started with 2 capsules, three times in a day at least two days prior to surgery and should be taken even for 3 days after the surgery or the procedure.
Tips for preventing Excessive bleeding
Women suffering from excessive bleeding during periods or from any other reason can also take a few precautions for preventing excessive loss of blood. A few useful tips are given here:
- It is important to consult a qualified physician for any kind of excessive bleeding from any part of the body.
- Apply a gentle pressure to stop the bleeding immediately. It restricts the further flow of blood due to pressure.
- Avoid using any hard object for stopping bleeding. Any kind of bleeding can be well managed at home easily and comfortably.
- In case of bleeding from the nose, lie down with low head or wash your head with cold water. It helps to stop bleeding immediately as cold water causes coagulation and stops bleeding immediately.
- In case of hemorrhoids, people should eat more fibres and should drink a lot of water for easy evacuation of stool and for preventing constipation because most cases of bleeding hemorrhoids occur due to severe constipation.
- Proper investigations should be carried out for ruling out the cause of bleeding.
- Women should eat a well balanced diet for preventing anemia that may occur due to excessive loss of blood. A diet rich in iron containing foods help to prevent anemia and also help to get rid of weakness and tiredness.
- One should not panic during excessive bleeding from any part of the body as it can be managed easily at home by staying cool and calm.