Patanjali Kesh Kanti Reetha Shampoo is a blend of natural herbs. It consists of nutritional elements that provide nutrition to your hair and prevent hair fall. The main reason for hair fall is dryness of hair and regular use of this effective shampoo for rough hair will prevent hair loss. It nourishes the hair deeply and prevent hair fall to a great extent. Reetha has been used traditionally in Indian homes for many purposes. It is a wonderful natural product that is beneficial for much kind of hair problems. Thus, it is a useful shampoo for dry hair. This is a wonderful dry hair shampoo that provides nourishment to your hair and gives them shine. This is a natural reetha shampoo that also nourishes your hair and rejuvenates them. Your hair becomes rough due to loss of nutrients. This shampoo provides nourishment to hair and helps you to get rid of dryness of hair.
Why People Use Dry Hair Shampoo?
There are many reasons for which people use dry hair shampoo. This shampoo for rough hair provides natural nutrients to your hair.
- It consists of extracts of natural herbs and makes your hair strong and healthy.
- People prefer to use this reetha shampoo because it is made up of all natural ingredients and it is a safe product to use regularly. It gives excellent results quickly.
- It makes your hair strong and healthy. It also increases shine of hair and prevents hair fall. It reaches the deep layers of scalp and helps to remove the dryness by nourishing the scalp. It also prevents dandruff.
- You can get long and black hair by using this shampoo regularly. It is a safe product and offers nourishment to your hair cells.
- The most important ingredient found in this shampoo is reetha that is believed to be a wonderful herb for growth of hair. It helps to enhance the moisture content.
Causes of Dry Hair
Dryness of hair may occur due to a variety of reasons. Some important causes are:
- It may be due to transfer of genes from parents to children. Dryness of hair may occur in families.
- When hair loses natural oils, they become rough and dry. Thus, dryness of hair may occur due to less oil secretion.
- Damage to the outer layer of hair cells also makes your hair look dry and weak. They lose strength if outer layer is weak.
- People suffering from too much dandruff may have rough and dry hair due to dryness of the scalp.
- Weather conditions also make your hair rough. People complain about dry and rough hair especially during winters.
- Excessive use of cosmetic products and harmful shampoos also make your hair dry. Such shampoos remove the moisture content from your hair which makes them dry.
- Imbalanced diet is also an important factor that causes dryness of hair. Lack of nutrients can make your hair dull and weak.
- Excessive hairstyling can make the shafts of hair weak that may cause hair fall.
- Swimmers may have dry hair due to swimming in chlorinated water.
- Improper use of hair conditioner also increased dryness of hair. People who do not use hair conditioner often complain of dryness of hair.
Tips to Prevent Dryness of Hair
People having dry hair can prevent dryness and roughness by making changes in lifestyle and taking proper care of hair.
- Eat proper diet that contains vitamins and minerals to nourish your hair. A balanced diet helps to prevent dryness of hair.
- Massage your hair with coconut oil or almond oil to supply nutrition and for increasing blood supply to the hair cells. It also prevents dryness.
- Avoid excessive hairstyling and use of hair dryers to prevent dryness and roughness of hair.
- Drink more water to hydrate your body and prevent dryness of whole body including scalp.
- Avoid using hair dyes that contain harmful chemicals. Strong hair dyes can make your hair dry.