Patanjali Compounded Asafoetida (Bandhani Hing) – 10 gm
Patanjali compounded Asafoetida is an excellent product for all kinds of digestive problems. It is a wonderful herbal product to get rid of gas in stomach. The main ingredient found in this product is Asafoetida which is believed to help in all kinds of digestion problems. You can get any kind of digestive help by using this product on a regular basis. People suffering from any kind of digestive problem can take this product regularly to get relief. It is found to be an effective and safe supplement for all digestion problems. Gas or flatulence is a common problem and it may occur at any time. People of all ages suffer from gas in stomach. They either take antacids or other conventional therapies to get relief. Such conventional therapies may produce other harmful effects. Patanjali Compounded Asafoetida is a natural product and it gives quick relief from stomach gas and other digestive diseases. It gives an immediate relief from any kind of digestive problem such as pain in the abdomen, gastritis, diarrhea, constipation, loss of appetite in children, heartburn, flatulence, nausea, vomiting, etc. Regular intake of this herbal product does not produce any side effects.
Benefits of Patanjali Compounded Asafoetida
Patanjali Compounded Asafoetida is a natural product that helps in the normal functioning of the digestive organs. It is a natural product that stimulates your digestive system and helps in proper food absorption. Other benefits of this wonderful product are:
- It gives quick relief from any kind of digestion problems. It may be taken regularly for the normal functioning of all the digestive organs.
- It gives immediate relief from gas in stomach and also improves appetite. It may be used by children to improve the digestive functions and appetite.
- It is an excellent supplement for constipation. People suffering from chronic constipation can take this supplement to get rid of constipation.
- It also helps in proper metabolism of food. It helps in proper digestion and absorption of food nutrients.
- It can also be used for chronic digestive problems such as crohn’s disease, inflammatory bowel disease, pancreatitis, liver disorders, flatulence, etc.
- It acts on gastric cells and stimulates the gastric cells and other digestive organs for secretion of proper enzymes and juices for effective digestion and absorption of food.
Tips to prevent digestive problems
People suffering from digestive problems can take a few precautions to prevent formation of gas in stomach. One can make changes in lifestyle and eating habits to prevent gastric problems. Some useful tips are given below:
- Eat small meals at frequent intervals of time. One should eat light and small meals at regular time intervals for proper digestion and absorption of food.
- Exercise is important to stimulate the functioning of digestive organs. One should go for light exercise everyday for the normal functioning of body organs.
- One should avoid eating fried and junk food especially at night. Eat your last meal at least two hours before your sleep time for proper digestion.
- Drink more water for proper digestion and absorption of food. Avoid drinking water with food or immediately after eating food.
- Avoid drinking too much tea and coffee. These beverages can affect the soft lining of your digestive organs.
- Cigarette smoking and alcohol drinking is also harmful for the digestive organs. Avoid smoking and alcohol for proper functioning of the digestive organs.
- Avoid taking too many prescription therapies as they can cause irritation in the lining of the stomach and can produce ulcers or other digestive problems.