Multiple sclerosis definition
Multiple sclerosis is an immune mediated problem in which there is abnormal response of the immune system. There is an abnormal effect on the central nervous system of the body. The central nervous system is made up of three main parts that is brain, spinal cord and optic nerves. In this problem, immune system mainly attacks the myelin sheath of the nerves. The myelin sheath of the nerves gets damaged that produces its signs and symptoms. Due to damage to the myelin sheath of the nerves, there is disruption in the transmission of messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. This produces a lot of symptoms.
Symptoms of Multiple Sclerosis
There are a variety of symptoms that are produced in the people suffering from multiple sclerosis. Some of the important symptoms of multiple sclerosis are:
- There is loss of vision due to damage to the optic nerve
- There is stiffness of the muscles and patient experiences uncontrolled movement of muscles
- There is difficulty in maintaining balance
- A person may feel tired all day.
Causes of Multiple sclerosis
- MS is believed to be an autoimmune disorder. When something goes wrong with the immune system and it starts attacking healthy body tissues, it results in such a condition. In MS, immune system starts attaching myelin sheath of the nerves. It affects different sections of the brain and spinal cord and causes disruption of the nerve signals.
- Many researchers believe that environmental factors and genetic factors are responsible for making an immune system behave in this way.
- Another theory for causing this condition is based on the fact that less exposure to sunlight also causes this condition. It produces vitamin D deficiency and can lead to multiple sclerosis.
- Smoking is also an important risk factor that increases the risk of developing multiple sclerosis
- Another theory is that a viral infection may be involved in producing multiple sclerosis.
Is multiple sclerosis curable?
There are many natural supplements for multiple sclerosis. Herbs provide natural supplements for preventing the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. There are many natural herbs that help in boosting up the strength of nerves and prevent the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. The package for multiple sclerosis consists of natural herbs that increase the strength of nerves and help to get rid of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Important herbs found in this package are:
1. Ekangaveer Rasa: This is a wonderful herb that provides strength to the nerves and help to get rid of multiple sclerosis. It provides nourishment to the myelin sheath and prevents numbness. It also helps to maintain normal functioning of muscles. It helps in proper co-ordination and balance of the body organs.
2. Mahavata Vidhvamsana Rasa: This is a wonderful herb that provides quick relief from the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. It helps to make immune system function optimally and prevents it from attacking the healthy nerve tissues. It supports the normal functioning of the nerves and is believed to be a wonderful solution to get rid of the symptoms naturally.
3. Praval Pishti: This is a natural supplement for multiple sclerosis. It provides support to the nerves and helps to get rid of nervous disorders. It increases the strength of nerves and muscles. It helps in maintaining proper balance and muscular coordination. It prevents the symptoms of multiple sclerosis.
4. Giloy Sat: This is a natural tonic for nervous system. It boosts up the strength of nerves and helps to get rid of nervous problems. It provides strength to the nerves and boosts up the immune system to act in the right way. It prevents the immune system from attacking the healthy tissues of the nerves. It helps in the formation of myelin sheath around the nerves.
5. Brihad Vata Chintamani Rasa: This is a great herb for preventing the symptoms of muscular disorders and nervous disorders. It supports nerves for sending messages to and from the brain and spinal cord. It helps in sending signals from one part of the body to another through nerves.
6. Ashwagandha Churna: This herb may be used regularly to boost up the immune system. It helps the immune system to function optimally and in the right direction. It may be used on a regular basis to get rid of the symptoms of nervous disorders. It helps in the formation of myelin sheath around the nerves.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no. 1, 2, 3, 4 and 5 and divide them into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening, before meals with water or honey.
Take one tablespoon of medicine no 6, two times in a day before meals with water.
Home solutions for multiple sclerosis
There are many home solutions that can help to get rid of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis. Some important tips for increasing the strength of nerves are:
- One should eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables regularly to increase the strength of nerves. Fresh fruits and vegetables are rich sources of vitamins and minerals that increase the strength of nerves.
- One should include milk in daily diet to get rid of the symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- One should stay away from stress and should do meditation to boost up the strength of central nervous system
- One should take cold water bath everyday to reduce the symptoms of multiple sclerosis
- One should do yoga exercise regularly to boost the nervous system and get rid of the symptoms
- One should avoid drinking alcohol and smoking as it can increase the risk of MS
- One should drink more water to get rid of waste substances from the body and prevent the symptoms of MS