Infertility is a condition when a woman fails to conceive post after a year of marriage and living in continuous sexual relationship with her partner. Infertility is a common problem that occurs at young age due to some underlying physical problem or hormonal imbalance. In some women, miscarriages occur soon after conception. One or both the partners may be responsible for infertility. It is important to determine the real cause of the problem to get the right treatment. Proper tests and diagnosis should be done for giving the right treatment on time and for preventing further complications.
Risk factors for infertility in women
Women contribute more and are mainly responsible for not conceiving. There are many risk factors that contribute to infertility in women. A few are listed here:
- Age is the most important risk factor. A woman becomes less fertile with age due to hormonal changes. Older women do not get pregnant easily.
- Smoking and alcohol drinking are the two most common causes of infertility in women. Women who smoke and consume alcohol do not get fertile easily.
- Obesity is also a common factor that causes infertility in women. Obesity proves to be hindrance in getting pregnant easily for many women.
- Women suffering from thyroid disorders and other problems such as polycystic ovarian disease, uterine cancer, endometriosis, menstrual problems, etc. also suffer from fertility problems and they do not get pregnant easily.
- Stress also increases the risk of infertility in women. It occurs due to less secretion of serotonins from the brain cells that help to manage stress.
- Women suffering from anemia may also have fertility problems due to improper development of ova.
- Women suffering from sexually transmitted diseases may also suffer from fertility problems. They do not get pregnant easily due to recurrent infections in the body.
Natural supplements for infertility
There are many natural supplements for infertility that helps to deal with fertility problems in men and women. Herbal and natural supplements provide natural fertility support. The package for infertility consists of useful and effective natural herbs for infertility problems. All the remedies in this package may be taken together to solve fertility problems. The natural herbs support the functioning of various reproductive organs in men and women. The natural remedies in the package include the following:
1. Sivalingi bija: This is a natural remedy that helps to get rid of infertility naturally. It is a wonderful and safe remedy that helps in producing normal and healthy ovum. It supports ovaries and other reproductive organs in women to function normally.
2. putrajivaka giri: This is one of the best natural remedies that help to get rid of fertility problems. It helps ovaries and promotes the formation of healthy and mature egg on time for fertilization. It is also a useful remedy for preventing recurrent abortions in women.
3. stri rasayana vati: This is one of the best natural supplements for women. It supports all the reproductive organs in women and helps to get rid of infertility. It helps in quick fertilization and maintaining pregnancy for full term. It prevents recurrent abortion and supplies nutrition to the developing ova.
4. Chandra prabha vati: It helps in balancing all the hormones in the body. It is a useful remedy that supports the functioning of entire reproductive system in women. It is a safe remedy and can be taken on a regular basis to support normal pregnancy.
5. Rajah Pravartani vati: This is a natural remedy that helps in getting rid of infertility naturally. It provides support to the reproductive organs and helps in the formation of healthy ova for fertilization. It also helps in balancing the hormones.
Dosage and mode of administration
- Crush medicine no. 1 and 2 and make powder. Take one teaspoon two times in a day before meals with cow’s milk.
- Take two-two tablets from medicine no 3 and 4, half an hour after breakfast and dinner with water.
- Take one tablet of medicine no 5, half an hour after meals, three times in a day.
How to increase fertility naturally?
There are many home remedies that help to increase fertility. People search the internet to know how to increase fertility. Different options are available for increasing fertility in women. Natural remedies and home remedies help to enhance fertility naturally. Important tips to increase fertility naturally are:
- Skim milk is not good for women who are trying to become pregnant. Women should drink whole milk as it helps to provide nutrition to the reproductive organs. Brown rice is a wonderful home remedy that provides minerals and nutrients to the body.
- Broccoli is also a rich source of vitamins and minerals that helps to get rid of infertility in women. It helps in easy fertilization of gametes.
- Olive oil also helps to get rid of infertility problems. It helps in normal conception. It also helps in the development of healthy ova.
- Oysters also provide proper nutrition to the development of ova in women. It is a wonderful source of vitamins and minerals that help women to become pregnant naturally.
- Eggs are also useful in increasing fertility in women. It is rich in proteins and anti-oxidants that prevent the formation of free radicals in the body.
- One should eat fresh fruits and vegetables for increasing fertility in women. Fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables provide natural nutrients to the body.
- Black berry also helps to increase fertility. You can boil 20gms of black berry in 250 ml of water. Steep it and take two teaspoons of this infusion daily with one teaspoon of honey.
- Avocado is a wonderful fruit that also helps to increase fertility in women. It is a rich source of folic acid, mono saturated fatty acids that help to enhance fertility in women.