Toothpaste For Gums
Homeodent Tooth Paste
Gingivitis is the inflammation of the gums. It is common gum problem that may occur at age. It is commonly found in people who do not take proper care of their teeth. Gums become red, swollen and painful. We need to take proper care for maintaining healthy teeth and gums. Bleeding may occur while brushing the teeth with chemical based toothpaste for gums. Germs and bacteria can easily attack our teeth if we will not brush our teeth properly. It is a common infection that occurs in people who are fond of eating sugar containing foods at night or who eat a lot of sweet things especially at night. Bacteria can easily grow on the sugar content left in between the teeth and it can lead to the inflammation of the teeth that can also spread to the gums. It is important to use natural toothpaste for treating gingivitis. One can maintain healthy teeth and gums by taking precautions and proper care of the teeth.
Causes of Gingivitis
Inflammation of the gums can be caused by a variety of reasons. A few causes that can cause inflammation of the gums are:
There is deposition of sticky layer on the teeth. It is a gradual process. This layer is formed when a person does not clean his/her mouth after eating meals or anything. This sticky layer is called as plaque and it is formed due to the deposition of starch and sugar containing foods. Infection of teeth can also cause inflammation of the gums.
Symptoms of Gingivitis
The most common symptoms that occur in the people who suffer from gingivitis are:
- Gums become swollen, red and inflamed.
- There is bleeding from the gums while brushing the teeth
- A person may feel pain while eating food. The gums become sore to touch.
- There is occurrence of foul smell from the mouth
- A person also complains of excessive saliva production due to over activity of the salivary glands.
Homeopathic Toothpaste for Gingivitis – Homeodent Tooth Paste
Homeodent toothpaste is homeopathic toothpaste for gums. It is a blend of useful homeopathic remedies that reduces inflammation of the gums and helps to maintain healthy teeth and gums. It is a wonderful solution for treating gingivitis naturally. Regular use of this toothpaste helps to prevent the attacks of bacteria and germs. It can be used by the people of all ages. It is a safe and natural method of treating gingivitis. It consists of the following homeopathic remedies:
- Calendula Officinalis – This is a wonderful homeopathic remedy for infection and inflammation of the gums. It helps in reducing inflammation of the gums quickly and helps to maintain healthy teeth and gums.
- Cochlearia Armoracia – This is a useful remedy that helps to prevent growth of germs and bacteria. It is indicated for all kinds of gum diseases and especially for inflammation of the gums. It provides relief from swelling and pain.
- Plantago Major – It helps in reducing swelling and redness of the gums. It is also recommended for toothache. It reduces pain quickly. It also helps in maintaining healthy teeth and gums without producing any harmful effects.
- Phytolacca Decandra –This homeopathic remedy is known for its anti inflammatory properties and for treating gingivitis. It helps to provide quick relief from tenderness and swelling of the gums. It also provides relief from toothache.
- Potassium Chlorate – This is a wonderful solution to prevent the growth of bacteria. It also prevents the spread of infection. It provides nutrition to the gums for effective functioning.
- Sodium Flouride –It helps in making your teeth strong and healthy. It also helps to get rid of pain that can occur due to dental caries. It also helps in easy dentition of children. It prevents the formation of plaque on the teeth.
- Sodium Benzoate – It is a natural antiseptic and helps to provide relief from the severe inflammation of the gums. It gives an immediate relief from pain and redness of the gums.
How to Use?
You can use this toothpaste for gums and brushing your teeth gently at least two or three times in a day.
Tips for Preventing Gingivitis
You can follow a few tips to take proper care of your teeth. A few tips are given here that can help you to maintain healthy teeth and gums:
- The first and the most important tip for everyone are to brush your teeth at least two times in a day. You can also use a floss to keep your teeth healthy.
- Avoid eating starch containing and sugar containing foods especially at night. Starch and sugar are the two main culprits that can enhance easy growth of bacteria in the mouth.
- Excessive alcohol drinking and smoking should be avoided for maintaining healthy teeth and gums.