High Blood Pressure
High blood pressure refers to the condition when there is an increased pressure in the blood vessels. Blood pressure measures the force with which blood is pushed in the arteries and veins. Heart is the most important organ that supplies blood to all the body parts. High blood pressure is a symptom that may occur due to other cardiac problems. Blood pressure is measured in two readings. The upper reading is called as systolic blood pressure and the lower reading is called as diastolic blood pressure. The normal blood pressure in an adult is 120/80. High blood pressure may be caused due to different reasons. There are many risk factors that increase the risk of getting high blood pressure. It can be managed easily by making changes in the diet and lifestyle. Herbal remedies also help to lower high blood pressure naturally. Herbal remedies are safe and effective and may be taken regularly to manage blood pressure naturally.
Causes of high blood pressure
High blood pressure may be caused by a number of reasons. It is important to determine the cause to get the right treatment for high blood pressure. Important causes are:
- Obesity increases the risk of high blood pressure. People who are overweight should take precautions to prevent hypertension.
- Constant mental stress and tension is also a common cause for high blood pressure. Mostly young individuals suffer from high blood pressure due to mental stress.
- Excessive intake of alcohol and cigarette smoking also increases the risk for heart diseases and people may suffer from high blood pressure at an early stage.
- People eating excessive salty diet and fatty foods are also at a risk of developing heart disease and high blood pressure.
- People living a sedentary life are also at a risk of developing heart problems such as high blood pressure. Lack of exercise is an important cause for heart diseases.
- Lack of sleep and over work can also make your heart to pump more that can increase blood pressure in the blood vessels.
High blood pressure symptoms
High blood pressure is also a symptom that may be associated with other heart complaints. But when a person suffers from high blood pressure, it may be associated with other symptoms as well. Important symptoms are:
- Headache is the first symptom that occurs in people having high blood pressure.
- Dark halos appear before the eyes and a person may also have vertigo. There is blurring of vision during high blood pressure.
- Pain in the region of heart may be present due to more pressure on the heart.
- A person may have loss of appetite and formation of gas in the abdomen
- Hands and feet become cold and cold sweat also appears on the forehead.
- A person feels weak and there is numbness of the extremities.
How to lower your blood pressure?
There are many herbs and natural remedies that help to lower your blood pressure naturally. Herbal remedies are safe and may be taken on a regular basis to reduce high blood pressure. Natural remedies also help your heart to function normally and effectively supply blood to all the body parts. The package for high blood pressure is a combination of natural and herbal remedies that support the functioning of the heart and help to regulate the flow of blood in the blood vessels. The natural remedies in the package are effective and safe and do not produce any adverse effects on the body.
1. mukta vati: It is believed to be an excellent remedy for managing high blood pressure naturally. It lowers down your high blood pressure naturally. It increases oxygen supply to the blood vessels and help your heart to function normally. It provides support to the muscles of the heart and helps your heart to regulate pumping of blood throughout the body in an efficient manner. It may be taken regularly for controlling high blood pressure. It gives quick relief from high blood pressure symptoms.
2. punarvadi mandur: It is an excellent herbal remedy for controlling high blood pressure. It works in an efficient manner to produce excellent results. It is a natural tonic for your heart and supports the functioning of heart muscles. It provides nutrition to the heart muscles and helps in effective pumping of the blood throughout the body.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take two tablets of medicine no. 1 in the morning empty stomach and two tablets in the evening, half an hour before dinner with a glass of water.
Take two tablets of medicine no. 2 in the morning and evening after meals with water.
Lower high blood pressure naturally
People suffering from high blood pressure can lower high blood pressure naturally. There are many ways by which a person can manage high blood pressure. A person should make changes in lifestyle and diet to lower blood pressure. Important tips are given here that can help to lower blood pressure naturally:
- One should avoid taking too much salt in the diet. Table salt should be completely avoided.
- One should avoid drinking alcohol and should quit smoking to lower blood pressure naturally
- One should drink lots of water to remove excessive salts from the body. Water helps to flush out the chemicals and salts through urine and sweat.
- One should do regular exercise or yoga to manage high blood pressure. Exercise increases the flow of blood and oxygen and helps to normalize the blood pressure. Exercise also helps in reducing body weight in obese individuals.
- Butter milk is a good home remedy for lowering blood pressure. Drink a cup of butter milk everyday in the morning.
- Garlic is also believed to be a natural herb for lowering blood pressure. Eat two cloves of garlic with a glass of water every day to lower blood pressure.