What is hernia?
Hernia occurs due to weak muscles in the abdomen. The inner organs protrude out due to weakness of the abdominal wall. Hernia occurs in different parts of the body and is named depending upon the parts of the body affected. Abdominal hernia occurs in the people who undergo recurrent surgery of abdominal wall or carry heavy weights regularly. In conventional remedies, hernia is treated by doing surgery but natural remedies also help to get rid of hernia naturally. Natural remedies provide quick relief from hernia symptoms. Herbal remedies provide hernia support by increasing the strength of muscles and membranes of the involved parts of the body.
Causes of hernia
Hernia may be caused by different reasons. Different types of hernia are produced by different causes. Important causes of hernia are:
- Chronic cough puts pressure on the abdominal walls and makes them weak. It can lead to hernia of the abdominal walls.
- It is a common problem that may occur in over weight individuals. This occurs due to soft abdominal muscles.
- Pregnant women suffer from hernia due to excessive stretching of abdominal muscles.
- Chronic constipation is one of the most important causes of hernia. It exerts excessive pressure on the rectal and anal muscles and produces hernia.
- People who lift heavy weights commonly suffer from this problem. Lifting heavy weights regularly and for a long time can lead to hernia.
- It can also occur in an infant which is called as umbilical hernia due to delayed healing of umbilical cord.
- Improper diet is also responsible for producing hernia in many individuals due to weakness of muscles.
Symptoms of a hernia
Symptoms of hernia do not appear in early stages. In many individuals, hernia is not noticeable as no symptoms are present. It is visible only if a person lifts heavy weights as it may protrude through the weak part of the body. Other symptoms of hernia are:
- There is discomfort in the abdominal area while walking and standing for a long time
- People suffering from hernia complain of pain in the weak part of the abdomen
- A soft ball may be felt in the abdomen while doing physical examination
- Symptoms of hernia disappear after taking rest. No protrusion is seen while lying down.
Natural hernia support
There are many herbal remedies that provide natural hernia support. Herbal remedies boost up immune system and help to get rid of the symptoms of hernia. Herbal remedies may be taken regularly that helps to avoid surgery. The package for hernia is a combination of herbal remedies that support the abdominal walls and increases strength. Herbs provide nutrition to the walls of the abdomen and prevent the symptoms. The herbal remedies in this package for hernia may be taken on a regular basis for natural hernia relief and providing support to the hernia. The herbal remedies in the package are:
1. Trikutu churna: It is believed to be a natural remedy that prevents the symptoms of hernia. It increases the strength of the muscles and abdominal walls and prevents protrusion of the internal organs. It provides quick relief from pain and stretching of the abdominal muscles.
2. Pravala pisti: This is believed to be a wonderful remedy that boosts up the immune system. It increases the strength of the body and helps to get rid of the symptoms of hernia. It provides nutrition to the abdominal walls and prevents reoccurrence of the symptoms.
3. Godanti bhasma: This is a natural herb that helps in the normal functioning of the muscles. It provides quick relief from pain and discomfort of the parts involved. It prevents reoccurrence of symptoms and helps to get rid of the problem naturally.
4. sarva-kalpa kvatha: It is a wonderful natural solution to get rid of hernia. It prevents protrusion of the parts. It supports the weak walls and prevents reoccurrence of the symptoms. This herbal remedy also boosts up the immune system and helps to get rid of pain and other symptoms of hernia.
5. Virrdhivatika vati: It is an herbal remedy that acts as a general tonic for the body. It not only increases the strength of the muscles and walls but also provide nutrition to the abdominal cells. It is a general immune booster that prevents reoccurrence of the symptoms.
6. Kanchanara gugglu: It is an excellent remedy that is used for getting rid of any development of foreign parts in the body. It helps to get rid of hernia symptoms naturally.
Dosage and mode of administration
Mix medicine no. 1, 2 and 3 and divide into 60 equal parts. Take one part each in the morning and evening with water before meals.
Take 400 ml of water and add one teaspoon of medicine no 4. Boil it till water reduces to 100 ml. Take this remedy regularly, two times in a day after meals.
Take two-two tablets from medicine no 5 and 6, two times in a day with water after food.
Tips to get relief from hernia
Hernia can be prevented by taking a few precautions. Healthy lifestyle and diet can help to prevent the symptoms of hernia. Important tips are given here that can help to prevent hernia:
- People suffering from constipation should take natural fibre diet to get rid of constipation and prevent the symptoms of hernia
- People who are overweight should do regular exercise to manage their weight.
- Pregnant women should avoid carrying heavy weight during pregnancy as it can cause aggravation of the symptoms.
- It is important to eat a well balanced diet to provide nutrition to the body.
- One should take natural herbs to get rid of chronic cough and prevents the symptoms of hernia.