How to produce more breast milk?
There are many breast milk supplements available in the market. Galakol is a natural breast milk supplement that helps to increase breast milk. It is made up of natural herbs that stimulate the breasts and produce breast milk naturally. Many women are not able to produce sufficient milk during lactation period. This natural product provides nutrition to the breast tissues and help to generate more milk. It is a wonderful herbal product for increasing lactation in women. Inadequate lactation may occur due to a variety of reasons. This helps to increase lactation by balancing the hormones. It is a safe and natural product and can be taken for a longer period of time for increasing breast milk naturally. It increases the quality and quantity of milk. It provides proper nutrition to the lactating mother. It is made up of natural herbs that stimulate the production of milk in women.
Advantages of Galakol granules
Galakol granules contain natural herbs that increase the milk production in lactating mothers. It is a wonderful herbal solution to increase the quality and quantity of the milk. Other important benefits of this herbal supplement are:
- All the natural herbs in this product are safe and can be taken for a longer period of time. It does not produce any adverse effects and produce wonderful results in a quick period of time.
- It also supplies proper nutrition to the lactating women and helps to get rid of weakness and tiredness.
- It also helps in balancing the hormones and stimulates the normal functioning of the breast.
- The natural herbs found in this product are well known for their galactogogue effect. They initiate the production of milk from the milk glands.
- Women who are not able to produce enough milk after delivery can take this herbal supplement for increasing the milk production naturally.
- It also helps lactating mother to feel healthy. It reduces weakness and fatigue in women as it supplied proper nutrition.
ll the ingredients of this product are natural and safe that does not produce any adverse effect on women. Important ingredients of this herbal product are:
Shatavari (Asparagus racemosa): This is a wonderful herb that has been used since many years for any women disorders. It is a natural herbal tonic for women. It helps in stimulating the breasts for the production of milk.
Vidarikand (Ipomoea digitata): This herb is used for stimulating postpartum involution of the uterus. It helps women to get back the normal shape and size of the body. It is a wonderful herb for producing enough milk for the baby.
Kalonji (Nigella sativa): This is a natural herb that helps to increase the production of milk. It also helps to improve the quality of milk. It helps to improve the general health of women too.
Sunthi (Zingiber officinale): This herb is believed to be a wonderful solution for increasing immunity. It also increases the amount of milk. It also helps to get back the normal shape of the uterus.
Dosage and mode of administration
Add one teaspoon in a glass of hot milk and drink it twice daily for increasing milk production.
Brest feeding is an essential activity for a woman as well as the child. It is the best nutrition for a new born baby. It contains all the essential nutrients that help in the proper growth of the baby. But, sometimes women are not able to produce sufficient milk from their breasts due to some reasons. It also helps to create an emotional bond between the baby and the mother. It is the best tonic that helps a child to develop mentally and physically. When a woman is not able to produce the sufficient amount of milk, she should take a supplement for producing the required amount of milk. Galakol is a natural supplement for nursing mothers that help in increasing the quality and quality of the milk. It is made up of natural herbs and can be taken on a regular basis for increasing the amount of milk naturally. It is a safe and effective herbal tonic.
How to increase breast milk?
Women those are not able to produce sufficient milk after delivery can also follow a few tips for increasing the supply of milk. These are simple tips and can be followed easily for the production of sufficient amount of milk:
- It is important that mother should feed the child at a proper time. The way of feeding a child should also be proper. It should be in a proper position.
- Lactating mothers should eat a well balanced and nutritious diet for ensuring proper nutrition to the body and production of sufficient milk.
- Lactating mothers should avoid eating non-vegetarian foods.
- Mothers should avoid smoking and tobacco chewing during lactation. Alcohol intake should also be stopped by the lactating mothers.
- Exercise also helps in increasing the amount of milk production. Mild exercise or yoga also helps women to attain normal body shape and size.