Fibroid Uterus Herbs, Health Pack for Fibroid Uterus
What is Fibroid?
Fibroid refers to an abnormal growth that may develop in a woman’s womb or uterus. It may vary in size. Large sized fibroids cause pain and abnormal bleeding. In mild cases, there are no symptoms at all. The true cause of fibroid is not known. These are non-cancerous growths.
Different types of fibroids
Fibroids can develop in part of the uterus. There are different types of fibroids such as:
Intramural fibroids: This is the most common type of fibroid that develop in the muscular wall of the uterus.
Subserosal fibroids: This kind of fibroid develop outside the uterine wall into the pelvis and can become large in size.
Submucosal fibroid: These fibroids develop in the muscular layer below the uterine inner lining and grow into the uterine cavity.
Symptoms of fibroids
In mild or small sized fibroids, there are no symptoms at all. Symptoms may occur due to a large sized tumor:
- Women experience heavy bleeding or prolonged periods
- There is an increased pressure
- Pressure may occur in the bladder and it may produce frequent urination
- Constipation may occur in some women
- Infertility is a common symptom due to uterine fibroids
- Complications may occur during pregnancy
- Constant pain occurs in the pelvic area
- Anemia may occur due to loss of blood
Causes of fibroids
The main cause of fibroids is not clear. However, imbalance of hormones is considered to produce abnormal cell growth in the uterus. Estrogen and progesterone are the two main hormones secreted by the ovaries. These two hormones may enhance growth of fibroids.
It may occur in families. Women of the same family may suffer from this problem
Recurrent or multiple pregnancies can also produce abnormal tissue growth in the uterus.
Herbs for fibroids
People search the web for how to get rid of fibroids naturally. There are many useful herbs for fibroids. Herbs are safe and effective for dissolving fibroids and preventing surgery. The package of herbs consists of natural supplements that boosts up the immune system and also balances the hormones to prevent the formation of uterine fibroids. Important herbs found in this package include the following:
1. Sila Sindura: This is a wonderful female supplement. It helps to get rid of the symptoms of fibroids. It prevents the growth of uterine tissues and prevents the formation of uterine fibroids. It may be taken regularly to get rid of fibroids.
2. Vriddhivadhika vati: This is a unique herb for female problems. It is said to be a natural female supplement. It boosts up female health and balances the hormones. It prevents the growth of uterine tissues and is a very useful herb for preventing uterine fibroids.
3. Kakarava Pisti: This is a natural herb for preventing the symptoms of fibroids. It gives quick relief from pain and other symptoms of fibroids. It regulates the menstrual periods and balances the hormones.
4. Mukta pisti: This is also a wonderful natural herb for boosting up the immune system. It helps to get rid of pain and pressure in the uterine cavity. It balances the female hormones. It acts on the ovaries and regulates the production of female hormones to prevent uterine growth.
5. Giloy sat: This is a useful herb for female problems. It helps to get rid of all female problems naturally. It is believed to be a natural tonic for female reproductive organs. It helps to get rid of uterine fibroids naturally. It is a safe herb and does not produce any side effects.
6. Sphatik Bhasma: This is an herb that is used traditionally for reducing the symptoms of female health problems. It regulates menstruation. It also balances the hormones and prevents the development of fibroids.
7. Kanchnara Guggulu: It is a natural female tonic that boosts up female health naturally. It provides nutrition to the female organs and prevents the formation of uterine growths. It helps to get rid of all the symptoms associated with uterine growth.
8. Stri Rasayan Vati: This is a natural herb that supplies proper blood supply to the uterus. It stimulates the functioning of uterus. It also helps to get rid of all the symptoms associated with uterine growth. It is a safe and natural herb that produces no side effects.
Dosage and mode of administration:
Mix medicine no. 1, 2, 3, 4, 5 and 6 together. Divide the mixture into 60 equal parts and take one part in the morning and one in the evening before meals with water or honey. Crush medicine no 2 before mixing with other herbs. It is in the form of tablets.
Take one-one tablet from medicine no 7 and 8, three times in a day after meals with water.
How to get rid of fibroid naturally?
Women are prone to suffer from uterine fibroids should go for regular checkups. Any kind of menstrual disorders indicate a problem. Women suffering from irregular periods or heavy bleeding during periods should consult a doctor.
- Women should eat healthy diet and avoid eating processed foods to prevent the formation of uterine fibroids.
- Women should avoid multiple pregnancies at an early age. A proper gap should be maintained between the children to avoid miscarriage and hormonal problems.
- Women should avoid alcohol drinking and cigarette smoking during pregnancy or otherwise to prevent the formation of fibroids.
- Exercise is an important way to get rid of health problems. Women should do regular exercise and maintain normal body weight.
- Obesity should be prevented by doing yoga and other regular exercises.
- Stress should be avoided. Women who remain under mental stress should do meditation to avoid stress and live healthy life.
- It is important to drink more water for proper functioning of the body organs.