Femiforte Tablet – White Vaginal Discharge Remedy
Femiforte tablet consists of natural herbs that help to get rid of white vaginal discharge. It is a wonderful natural product for yellow vaginal discharge. It helps to get rid of recurrent infections of the vagina that may occur due to the growth of unlimited number of germs inside the vagina. Due to excessive growth of harmful germs, there is secretion of excessive white vaginal discharge that produces itching and inflammation of the vagina. This natural product is proved to be a natural solution for any kind of leucorrhoea or white discharge that may occur from the vagina. There are different causes of vaginal discharge and this herbal product works well for all kinds of vaginal discharge that may occur from the vagina. It also helps to control excessive vaginal discharge that may occur during pregnancy. It stimulates anti-bacterial action and reduces itching and inflammation of the vaginal region. It also helps to reduce unwanted odor from the vagina that may occur due to inflammation of the vaginal region. It is also a wonderful product for reducing pelvic congestion and helps to get rid inflammation and itching of vulvae.
Advantages of Femiforte tablet
Femiforte tablet is made up of unique and powerful natural herbs that provide quick relief from recurrent vaginal infections. Other important benefits of this product are:
- It also helps in reducing the vaginal discharge. It is useful in reducing excessive white vaginal discharge and yellow vaginal discharge.
- The natural herbs in this product also help in boosting up the immune system and prevent recurrent infections. It is a unique herbal tonic for the normal functioning of the female organs.
- It helps in reducing bacterial, fungal and viral infections of the female genital region. It restricts the growth of harmful organisms in the vagina.
- It helps in reducing recurrent inflammation of the vaginal region. It also reduces itching, burning and redness of the vaginal region naturally.
- It helps to maintain the normal pH of the vaginal region and helps in reducing the effects of excessive vaginal discharge from the vagina.
- It is a wonderful herbal product for reducing excessive vaginal discharge from the vagina. It is an excellent product for leucorrhoea in women. It helps to get rid of white and yellow discharge from the vagina.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take one table, two times in a day after eating breakfast and dinner with water for 4-6 weeks for reducing recurrent infections and getting rid of leucorrhoea.
Causes of vaginal discharge
Vaginal discharge may be a common problem. It occurs naturally in small quantity. It is important to differentiate between abnormal vaginal discharge and normal vaginal discharge. There are various causes for abnormal vaginal discharge in women. A few important causes of vaginal discharge are given below:
- A fungal infection is the most common cause of vaginal infection and abnormal discharge from the vagina.
- Bacterial vaginosis is also a common problem and it may occur due to growth of bacteria in the vaginal region.
- Sexually transmitted disease called as Trichomoniasis is also a causative factor for abnormal vaginal discharge in women. Other STD’s that can cause vaginal infection and abnormal vaginal discharge include gonorrhea, and Chlamydia.
- Genital herpes is also one of the most common causes of abnormal vaginal discharge in women. It is a viral infection and its outbreaks can produce severe symptoms.
- Diabetes is also responsible for producing leucorrhea in women. Diabetes increases the risk of catching infection quickly.
- Cervical cancer or excessive intake of birth control pills can also cause excessive discharge from the vagina.
- Excessive intake of antibiotics can also produce excessive vagina discharge in women. Antibiotics disturb the normal pH and produce harmful effects.
- Stress is also a major cause of producing recurrent vaginal infections in women. Women who remain under mental stress may suffer from recurrent attacks of vaginitis and experience excessive vaginal discharge.
Tips for preventing vaginal discharge
Women suffering from excessive or abnormal vaginal discharge can take a few precautions for preventing it naturally. A few useful tips are given here:
- Morning walk helps to balance the hormones and also helps in the normal functioning of the female genital organs. It helps in preventing excessive vaginal discharge.
- Women should follow hygiene and sanitary measures. It is recommended to change the napkin after every 5-6 hours during menstruation to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Women should wear comfortable fitting undergarments preferably made up of cotton for quick absorption of the moisture and prevention of recurrent infection of the vaginal region.
- Clean the affected region using simple water and dry it completely at least two or three times in a day for making the environment healthy and preventing bacterial or fungal growth.
- Women should eat a well balanced diet. It should include proper nutrients. Fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables help to maintain healthy environment and prevents from infection. Fruits and vegetables help to boost up the immune system.
- Women should do meditation for reducing mental stress as it can aggravate the symptoms and increase vaginal discharge. Meditation calms the mind and helps to balance the hormones naturally.
- Women suffering from recurrent vaginal infections should avoid eating spicy and fried foods. It can cause irritation and can aggravate burning and inflammation of the vagina.
- Yoghurt or curd is an excellent home solution to get rid of recurrent vaginal infections. Women suffering from any kind of vaginal infection should regularly eat curd or yoghurt for preventing recurrent attacks of infection.
- Avoid sexual contact with your partner when you suffer from any kind of vaginal infection. There is a risk of transmitting the infection to your partner and it can also aggravate the symptoms.
- The amount of discharge varies. You usually get heavier discharge during pregnancy or if you’re sexually active or using birth control. It’s often slippery and wet for a few days between your periods (when you ovulate). https://beta.nhs.uk/conditions/vaginal-discharge
- Vaginal discharge is most often a normal and regular occurrence. However, there are certain types of discharge that can indicate an infection. Abnormal discharge may be yellow or green, chunky in consistency, or have a foul odor: http://www.healthline.com/symptom/vaginal-discharge
- The color and thickness of the discharge change with your monthly cycle. The discharge is thicker when you ovulate (when one of your ovaries releases an egg), when you breastfeed or when you’re sexually excited.: https://familydoctor.org/condition/vaginal-discharge/