Trikatu Choorna (Powder)
Natural remedy asthma
Trikatu Choorna is natural remedy asthma and helps to get rid of difficulty in breathing and cough immediately. It is made up of many natural herbs that stimulate the lungs for normal functioning. It helps in reducing inflammation of the lungs and is believed to be one of the best natural treatments for asthma. It consists of asthma natural remedies and helps to get rid of recurrent inflammations and also provides relief from cough and tightness in the chest. It liquefies the mucus and helps in easy removal from the lungs. It clears the passage of the respiratory tract and helps in normal breathing. It also increases the strength of the lungs and gives relief from constant coughing. It is a safe herbal product for respiratory infections and does not have any adverse effects on the respiratory system. It also increases immune system of the body and prevents recurrent infections. It also helps to get rid of other respiratory problems such as coryza, allergic rhinitis and sinusitis. It repairs the damaged tissues of lungs and eases normal breathing.
Advantages of Trikatu Choorna
There are numerous benefits of taking this herbal product for preventing recurrent bouts of asthma. It makes your immune system strong and prevents recurrent attacks. It also gives relief from cough.
- It is a safe remedy and helps to reduce inflammation. It also increases the strength of the lungs and provides relief from coughing.
- It also relieves tightness of the chest that may occur due to accumulation of mucus in the respiratory tract.
- It provides relief from mucus and recurrent cough. It also relieves sore throat.
- It is also a wonderful remedy that prevents any kind of respiratory infection. It works quickly to provide relief from respiratory infection.
- It helps in repairing of the lining of bronchi and bronchioles and provides relief from mucus and cough.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take half a teaspoon of this choorna with honey or hot water half an hour before meals. Take it three times in a day for effective and quick results.
Facts about asthma
Asthma is a chronic respiratory illness in which a person suffers from cough, wheezing and tightness of the chest.
- It is often hereditary and genes are transmitted from parents to their children.
- It is the most common respiratory allergy in children.
- Attacks of asthma may be triggered by allergens present in the environment such as pollens, dander, dust, food additives, drugs, etc.
- Changes in the whether such as extremely dry or wet weather can aggravate the symptoms of asthma.
- Asthma can also be triggered by smoking or environmental pollution.
Causes of Asthma
Asthma may be caused by a number of reasons. A few important causes of asthma are:
- Allergies to smoke, dust, pollens, animal dander can produce asthmatic attacks in immune compromised individuals.
- Smoking and tobacco can also produce asthmatic attacks.
- Environmental air pollution is also responsible for producing asthma
- Stress and depression is also a factor that can aggravate the attacks of asthma
- Genes play an important role in causing asthma in children
- Recurrent lung infections during childhood can also result in asthma during adulthood
- Excessive exercise is also responsible for producing asthma symptoms.
Symptoms of asthma
The important symptoms of asthma that help in the diagnosis of the condition are:
- There is difficulty in breathing. A person has to breathe hard to get proper aeration of lungs
- Wheezing is the most important symptom of asthma. There is loud whistling sound from the lungs when a person breathes.
- Coughing is present due to inflammation of the lungs. Cough is aggravated at night and is loud.
- There is congestion of the chest due to accumulation of the mucus
- A person feels weak and tired and avoids doing any physical work
- There are frequent attacks of cough and cold
- A person is not able to sleep properly due to wheezing and tightness in the chest.
Natural treatments for asthma
Home remedies provide safe and effective natural treatments for asthma. Home remedies are easily available in homes and can be consumed on a regular basis in order to prevent the recurrent asthma attacks. A few important home remedies for preventing asthma symptoms are:
- Take a glass of water and add 4-5 cloves in it. Boil the water and also add one teaspoon of honey. Take it two times in a day. It is an excellent remedy for asthma.
- Prepare a juice of ginger and add equal quantities of pomegranate juice and honey in it. Take it two times in a day.
- Take three or four teaspoons of mustard oil and mix with camphor. Use this oil to massage the chest. It increases the circulation of blood and provides warmth to the chest and gives relief from asthma attack.
- Soak some dried figs in water and keep it overnight. Eat them in the morning and also drink the water to get rid of asthma attacks.
- Take one cup of boiling water and add a few drops of eucalyptus oil in it. Take its steam. It is a beneficial home remedy that provides relief from cough and mucus and also relieves asthma symptoms.
- Add one teaspoon of honey in a glass of hot water and take it two or three times in a day. You can also add a pinch of cinnamon powder to it for making it more effective home remedy. It helps to get rid of tightness and also gives relief from cough.
- People suffering from asthma should consume more onions to get relief. You can also take one teaspoon of onion juice and mix it with one teaspoon of honey and consume it two or three times in a day to get relief from asthma attack.