Natural cure asthma
Swasari Ras is a wonderful blend of asthma herbal remedies. It provides natural asthma treatment. It is a natural product that helps to prevent the recurrent attacks of the asthma. It boosts up the immune system and helps to get rid of the symptoms of asthma. It may be taken regularly to prevent any respiratory illness. It is a natural remedy that helps to get rid of asthma attacks and does not produce any adverse effects on the body. It helps the respiratory system to function normally and helps to stimulate the exchange of gases in the lungs. It provides relief from cough and also provides a wonderful solution to get rid of respiratory infections. All the herbs in this product are safe and known to produce a wonderful effect on the repairing of the damaged lung tissues. It helps in quick healing of the lining of the bronchi and helps to reduce respiratory infection without producing any side effect. It helps to give relief from throat pain and other symptoms. A person can breathe normally after taking this herbal remedy on a regular basis.
Advantages of Swasari Ras
There are many benefits of taking this herbal treatment for asthma. It is a natural cure asthma remedy and helps to boost up the strength of lungs. It enhances the immune system of the body and helps to get rid of the infection naturally. Other important benefits of this herbal remedy are:
- It increases the body’s resistance and helps your body to fight the disease producing germs in your body.
- It helps in quick repair of the bronchi and bronchioles and makes it easy for a person to breathe normally.
- It removes mucus from the chest and gives relief from pain and heaviness of the chest.
- It also helps to get rid of constant cough that may occur due to increased inflammation of the bronchi and bronchioles.
- All the herbs in this product are safe and natural and do not produce any negative effects on any part of the body.
- It is a wonderful natural solution for all kinds of respiratory infections as it improves the functioning of the lungs and prevents recurrent infections.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one gram of this remedy, two or three times in a day with honey or warm water after meals.
Asthma is a common respiratory disorder. It is an autoimmune disorder and it may also occur due to an allergen. People of any age may suffer from this respiratory problem. It can also occur in children due to transmission of genes from the parents to their children. Thus, it can also be a hereditary respiratory problem. Many people believe that there is no cure for asthma. There are many natural herbs that help to get rid of recurrent attacks of asthma without any adverse effects. Natural herbs boost up the immunity and also increase the strength of the lungs. Herbal remedies help to improve the breathing and also reduces cough and other symptoms of asthma.
Causes of asthma
- The most important cause of asthma is that it is an autoimmune disorder and occurs when the immune cells of the body start attacking the healthy cells of the respiratory system.
- It may also occur due to some allergens that are present in the environment. It is called as allergic asthma.
- Hereditary is another reason for asthma and it may run in families. It may be easily transmitted from parents to their children.
Symptoms of asthma
- The most important symptom of asthma is constant hacking cough. Cough is aggravated mostly at night or in the early morning.
- There is difficulty in breathing and a person has to sit up to ease breathing.
- There is soreness of the throat due to constant coughing
- Many people also feel tightness in the chest. There is a feeling of heaviness in the chest due to accumulation of mucus.
- Mucus may be present in the lungs due to inflammation of the lining of the respiratory organs.
- Fever is also present in some cases due to recurrent infection of the respiratory system.
Natural asthma treatment
There are many unique home remedies for asthma. Home remedies provide natural asthma treatment. Home remedies are safe and may be taken on a regular basis to prevent the recurrent asthma attacks. Important home remedies for asthma are:
- Take one teaspoon of ginger juice and mix it with one teaspoon of honey and take this remedy everyday two times in a day to get relief from cough.
- Boil half a cup of water and add a few basil leaves and a small piece of ginger. Also add one teaspoon of honey and drink it two times in a day for getting relief from cough and mucus.
- Boil half a cup of water and add a pinch of black pepper in it. Also add one teaspoon of honey and two teaspoon of ginger juice. Drink this water daily to prevent recurrent infections of the lungs.
- Chew a few basil leaves in the morning everyday to boost up your immune system. Basil leaves are known to reduce inflammation of the lungs.
Boil half a cup of milk and add a pinch of turmeric powder in it. You can also add one teaspoon of honey. Drink it daily. It also reduces cough and prevents inflammation of the lungs.
- Drink more fluids especially hot water for reducing mucus from the chest. Hot water helps in removing mucus and gives relief from cough and other symptoms.
- Avoid eating fried foods as it can produce inflammation of the lungs.
- Take a glass of hot water and add a pinch of black salt and use this water for doing gargles at least two or three times in a day.