Divya Shivlingi Beej
Divya Shivlingi beej is made up of herbal remedies. It is a wonderful combination of herbs that help to get rid of women infertility. It is a natural female infertility treatment that helps by balancing the hormones and providing nutrition to the growing fetus. It helps to tone up the muscles and helps in proper relaxation and contraction of the uterus during deliver. It also supplies nutrition to the growing embryo for its proper growth during pregnancy. It helps to maintain full term pregnancy and helps to prevent habitual abortion in women. It may be taken on a regular basis to get rid of female infertility. It increases the tone of the muscles and also increases the body energy. It helps to boost up the immunity to prevent recurrent infections of the reproductive organs in women. It balances the hormones and also stimulates the ovaries for secretion of proper hormones in the body.
Advantages of Divya Shivlingi beej
Divya Shivlingi beej is a natural remedy and it is made up of natural herbs. It is a natural infertility treatment for women. This provides sterility treatment in women without producing any side effects. This remedy can be taken for women infertility to achieve successful pregnancy. Other important benefits of this natural infertility treatment are:
- It increases the strength of the ovaries and uterus and helps to retain the products of conception for full term. It helps to prevent abortion by balancing the hormones.
- It also boosts up the immune system and prevents recurrent infection and inflammation of the genital parts. It helps in natural sterility treatment in women.
- It makes the organs strong and also stimulates the functions of the reproductive organs in women. It may be taken regularly to makes the muscles strong.
- It also helps to get rid of anemia that may occur during pregnancy in some women. It also helps in reducing nausea and vomiting during pregnancy.
Dosage and mode of administration
Remove the sheath from the beejs and grind the beejs to make fine powder. Take one teaspoon of powder with cow’s milk, two times in a day, an hour before breakfast and dinner.
Infertility in women
Infertility occurs when women fails to accomplish pregnancy even after leaving in sexual relationship with her husband for a complete year. Many times, women become pregnant but they fail to maintain a full term pregnancy due to some other reasons. Therefore, proper investigations and tests should be done for both husband and wife to know the reason of infertility.
Important risk factors
There are many risk factors that keep them from getting to be pregnant or carry on fruitful pregnancy. A percentage of the imperative risk factors that give rise to infertility in women are:
- Age: Increasing age is a vital danger variable for causing infertility in women. Ladies who attempt to get pregnant in later age might confront various types of issues. Consequently, it is ideal to get pregnant during younger age.
- Obesity: Increased weight is additionally another danger component for women infertility. Obesity produces menstrual issues that can prompt infertility in numerous ladies.
- Liquor and Smoking: Excessive utilization of destructive substances, for example, liquor and cigarette smoking expand the danger of premature birth in ladies. Ladies who drink liquor or smoke consistently might neglect to bear on pregnancy for full term.
- Sexually transmitted diseases additionally decrease the body invulnerability of ladies. In this manner, ladies experiencing STD’s should take appropriate treatment to support their fertility problems quickly.
- Ladies who stay under anxiety might likewise experience the ill effects of frequent abortion. Stress produces change in hormones that avoids development of baby.
Distinctive reasons for women infertility
There are diverse reasons for women infertility. The primary reason for causing infertility should be known. Proper treatment should be taken to get rid of recurrent abortion in women. A few reasons for causing infertility in women are:
- Ovulation issues in ladies might create infertility. Ladies who fail to form a full grown egg at the time of ovulation don’t get to be pregnant because of inaccessibility of an egg.
- Ovarian diseases are also responsible for producing women infertility. A few ovarian diseases that can cause infertility are POCD or polycystic ovarian disease, uterine cancer, endometrial problems, blockage of fallopian tubes, etc.
- Some ladies experience surgery because of which scarring of fallopian tubes might happen. Scarring of fallopian tubes can likewise create infertility in ladies.
- Women take certain prescribed drugs frequently that can create hormonal changes in ladies and can prompt infertility. Women should consult a physician before taking any over the counter medicines.
- Diabetes, thyroid issue and hypertension likewise influence fertility in women. These systemic wellbeing issues can create problems while getting pregnant.
Female infertility treatment at Home
Infertility in women can also be treated at home. There are many useful and effective home remedies that may be taken regularly to prevent infertility in women. Home remedies are safe and can be taken regularly to prevent recurrent abortion.
- Grind a few blackberry leaves and make paste. Add one teaspoon of this paste to a glass of cow’s milk and drink daily to get rid of infertility.
- Cook egg plant with butter and eat daily to become pregnant. It is a wonderful and simple home remedy for preventing infertility.
- Take one teaspoon of powder of dried roots of banana with a glass of hot cow’s milk daily before breakfast to prevent infertility.
- Women should eat a well balanced and nutritious diet to supply proper nutrition to the growing fetus and prevent recurrent abortion.
- Women who want to become pregnant should avoid drinking alcohol and smoking.
- Women should stop taking prescription remedies or over the counter remedies to get pregnant.