Sarvkalp Kvath is a natural combination of herbs for liver health. All the herbs in this package are safe and help liver to function normally. It is believed to be a wonderful liver tonic that is a blend of liver support herbs. It is an excellent product that stimulates the functioning of the liver. It helps liver to secrete bile and function normally. It may be taken regularly for the normal functioning of the liver. It is an excellent product for protecting the liver from cirrhosis, hepatitis and other liver disorders. It acts on the liver cells and help in regeneration of the liver cells without producing any adverse effects. All the natural herbs for liver health found in this product have been used traditionally for supporting the normal liver functioning. It is also a very useful remedy for liver jaundice. It may be taken by the people of all ages for the treatment of any kind of liver disorder. It helps in the regeneration of liver cells and prevents its enlargement. It also prevents the deposition of fats on the liver.
Advantages of Sarvkalp Kvath
There are many advantages of using Sarvkalp Kvath. It is an excellent combination of liver support herbs that provide quick relief from the liver symptoms. Other important benefits of this remedy are:
- It supports liver for the normal functioning. It helps in the regeneration of the liver cells and helps it to work efficiently.
- It is an excellent remedy that provides relief from the symptoms of any kind of liver problem.
- It is a natural and safe remedy for the treatment of cirrhosis, jaundice, hepatitis and enlargement of liver. It also helps in the treatment of fatty liver.
- It is a natural solution for the treatment of any kind of liver problems. It also helps in improving appetite.
- It may be taken regularly as it gives protection from the viral infections of the liver. It helps in boosting up the immune system and prevents recurrent attacks of liver infection.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one teaspoon of this remedy and boil in 400 ml of water till the water reduces to 100ml. strain the mixture and take it two times in a day before breakfast and dinner.
Liver is the largest organ of human body. It performs numerous functions and therefore, it is an essential organ of our body. There are many liver health problems that may occur during lifetime due to different reasons. It is very important to proper care of the liver for its normal functioning. The various liver problems that can occur include: hepatitis, cirrhosis, fatty liver, and jaundice. There are different causes of individual liver problem.
Causes of liver problems
There are different causes of different liver problems. It is important to know the symptoms for a definite diagnosis. A few causes of the liver problems are:
- Viral infection is the most important cause of liver hepatitis. It may be transmitted sexually, by sharing needles or from infected mother to a child.
- Excessive alcohol intake is the cause of cirrhosis of the liver. Alcohol damages the liver cells and causes cirrhosis of the liver.
- Jaundice may be caused at any age. There are different types of jaundice. It occurs due to insufficient production of bile by the liver.
- Fatty liver occurs due to deposition of fat molecules in the liver cells. It makes the liver enlarged.
Symptoms of liver problems
People suffering from any kind of liver problem will show a few particular symptoms that will help in the diagnosis of the liver disease. A few common symptoms of the liver health problems are discussed below:
- Skin becomes yellow in color. There is yellow discoloration of the conjunctiva.
- There is reduced appetite and a person is not able to digest the food properly.
- There is weakness in the body and a person feels tired all the time
- Fever may be present due to infection in the body
- Pain on the right side of the abdomen may be present
- Feeling of heaviness and flatulence may be present due to improper digestion of the food
Home remedies for Liver problems
People suffering from different liver problems can also take home remedies to support the normal liver functioning. Home remedies are very useful and effective. Home remedies provide quick relief and helps in getting rid of any kind of liver problem. A few important home remedies for the liver problems are:
- Papaya is believed to be an excellent remedy for any kind of liver problem. Eat papaya fruit daily for quick recovery from a liver disease.
- Take papaya seeds and dry them. Grind them to make powder. Take one teaspoon of this powder with a glass of hot water daily to support the normal liver functioning.
- Radish is also believed to be a wonderful home remedy for liver problems. Drink half a glass of radish juice daily for optimum liver functioning.
- Grate one radish and mix one teaspoon of honey and eat it daily for getting rid of liver health problems. It also boosts up the immune system.
- Garlic is an anti-inflammatory remedy and helps to prevent recurrent infections of the liver. Garlic also boosts up the immune system and helps to get rid of liver problems. Eat raw garlic or cooked garlic daily for getting rid of liver diseases.
- Ginger is also believed to be a wonderful remedy for reducing inflammation of the liver cells. Drink ginger tea once in a day mixed with honey to combat liver infection.
- People suffering from any kind of liver disease should avoid drinking alcohol. It can aggravate the symptoms and produce complications.
- One should eat a balanced diet. Green leafy vegetables and fruits help in quick recovery from the liver problems.