Divya Rajahpravartani Vati is an excellent herbal remedy for irregular menstruation. It helps to get rid of menstrual cycle problems. It is a natural herbal remedy that helps you to get normal menstrual cycle. This herbal remedy balances female hormones and help to make your menstrual cycle normal. It acts on the reproductive organs in women and stimulates their normal functioning. It is made up of natural herbs that help to get rid of menstrual cycle problems quickly and naturally. Women suffer from different types of menstruation problems and this herbal remedy helps to get rid of irregular menstruation. It tones up the reproductive organs in women and helps to get rid of all kinds of menstrual cycle problems. It is recommended for the natural treatment of menstrual disorders. It also helps to boost up the immune system and helps in getting normal menstrual cycle. It is a natural treatment that does not produce any adverse effects.
Advantages of Divya Rajahpravartani Vati
Divya Rajahpravartani vati is made up of natural herbs and all the herbs in this remedy are safe and effective. It does not produce any adverse reactions and can be taken regularly to normalize the menstrual cycle.
- It helps to get rid of all kinds of menstrual cycle disorders such as excessive bleeding, pain during menstruation, and hormonal imbalance.
- It stimulates the functions of reproductive organs in women and prevents the symptoms of menstrual cycle problems.
- It also boosts up the immune system and prevents recurrent infections. It also helps to get rid of infertility in women.
- It also helps to get rid of weakness and tiredness that may occur due to loss of excessive blood during menstrual cycle.
- It is also an effective remedy that helps to get rid of irregular menstruation. It helps women to get normal menstruation cycle.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take one tablet, two times in a day with water or milk after eating breakfast or dinner.
Irregular menstruation is a common problem that may occur due to a variety of reasons. It is important to determine the right cause of irregular menstruation to get the right treatment. Many women start getting periods after every 15 days and some women do not get periods for two months. Irregular menstruation is one of the important causes of infertility. Therefore, women with irregular menstruation should consult a qualified physician to determine the cause.
Causes of irregular menstruation
There are a myriad of causes that can produce irregular menstruation in women. Women suffer from different menstrual cycle problems. Important causes for menstrual cycle problems in women are:
- Hormonal imbalance is the most important cause. Hormonal imbalance may occur due to increasing age, taking too many conventional remedies, obesity, etc.
- Irregular menstruation may also occur due to other reproductive disease such as polycystic ovarian syndrome, recurrent uterine infections, etc.
- Anemia or lack of hemoglobin can also be the important cause of irregular menstruation.
Symptoms of menstrual cycle problems
Women suffering from menstrual cycle problems may experience different symptoms. It is important to determine the symptoms for a definite diagnosis. Important symptoms of menstrual cycle problems are:
- There is absence of periods of more than two or three months
- Some women may experience women after every two weeks
- Weakness and tiredness may be present due to excessive loss of blood during menstrual cycle
- Some women may have loss of appetite during menstrual cycle problems. Some women also suffer from digestive problems such as flatulence, nausea and vomiting.
- Pain in breasts and headache may also occur before, during or after menstruation. Vertigo may occur due to hormonal imbalance.
- Backache and pain in abdomen occur commonly during menstrual cycle problems. Some women complain of continuous backache and pain in abdomen during and before menstrual cycle.
- Loss of sleep may occur due to imbalance of the hormones.
- Some women also experience hot flashes during menstruation due to imbalance of the hormones.
- Infertility may occur in some women due to menstrual cycle problems in women.
Home remedies for menstrual cycle problems
Women can also take home remedies to get rid of menstrual cycle problems. Home remedies are safe and can be taken regularly to get normal menstrual cycle. A few important home remedies to get regular menstrual cycle are:
- Sesame seeds help to get rid of infertility and menstrual cycle disorders in women. Grind a few sesame seeds to make powder and take half a teaspoon of this powder, two times in a day with water.
- Parsley juice is also a wonderful home remedy to get rid of menstrual disorders.
- Women suffering from menstrual problems should eat a balanced diet. It should contain essential nutrients to get rid of menstrual disorders.
- Take a few banana leaves and heat a teaspoon of oil in a pan. Add crushed banana leaves in oil and heat. Add half a cup of curd in it. Eat this mixture everyday to get rid of all kinds of menstrual cycle problems.
- Young girls and women suffering from anemia should eat iron rich foods to supply proper nutrition to the formation of red blood cells.
- Detoxification is also an important way of getting rid of menstrual problems in women. Drink more water to remove waste substances from the body and prevent menstrual cycle problems.
- Garlic is also a natural remedy that helps to get rid of inflammation and recurrent infection. Eat a piece of garlic or add garlic in daily foods to boost up the immune system.
- Women should avoid taking too many prescription remedies without taking an advice from a qualified physician.
- Women should avoid drinking alcohol and cigarette smoking to maintain normal functioning of the reproductive organs.