Pidantak Tail (Oil)
Essential oil for arthritis pain relief
Pidantak Tail is a blend of natural herbs that help to enhance the strength of joints. It is used for massage on the affected joints. It helps in increasing the blood supply to the affected joints. It helps to enhance the strength and functioning of the joints. It provides quick relief from pain and helps in easy movement of the joints. It can be applied regularly to reduce swelling and stiffness. It also provides nutrition to the ligaments and tendons in the joints and prevents further degeneration of the bones. It is for external application and can be used by the people of all ages. There are no adverse effects of using this product on a regular basis. It helps to make your joints movable. It helps you to perform your activities without any pain and stiffness. It also reduces redness and inflammation of the joints.
Benefits of Pidantak Tail
There are several benefits of using this natural essential oil. It is made up of natural herbs that give natural arthritis pain relief. It is wonderful oil for treating arthritis pain.
- This is an essential oil for arthritis pain relief and consists of wonderful herbal remedies to support the movement and functioning of joints.
- It provides natural arthritis pain relief and helps to make your joints strong.
- It can be used regularly and there are no side effects. It is for external application that helps to increase the strength of your joints.
- It provides nutrition to the joints and help to move them freely without getting any pain.
- This natural oil also helps in reducing swelling and inflammation of the joints.
- It helps to increase the blood circulation to the affected joints and helps to get rid of stiffness.
Method of use:
Take a small amount of oil on your palm and rub it gently over the affected joint.
Arthritis is a disease that affects the joints. It makes the joints painful and stiff. There is swelling and redness of the joints and a person is unable to move the joints freely. There is excruciating pain in the joints on slightest movement. It is difficult for a person to perform any muscular activity. It becomes difficult to move for short distances. Arthritis may affect any joints and it may start at any age. It is an auto immune disorder and occurs when a person has a weak immune system. Pain is the most important symptom of arthritis but there is swelling and inflammation of the joints. Ligaments and tendons become weak and painful.
Causes of muscle and joint pain
Arthritis pain may be caused by a number of reasons. But the most important reasons are weakness of the immune system and degeneration of the bones. Other important reasons for joint pains are:
- Any injury to the joints and inflammation of the ligaments and tendons can cause joint problems.
- Overuse of the joints can also cause pain and swelling of the joints
- Inflammation of the joints due to inflammation in other parts can also cause pain
- Any sprain or strain in the joints can aggravate pain
- Joint pains get aggravated due to ageing. There is loss of bone density with ageing due to loss of minerals from the bones.
Symptoms of Arthritis pain
- Along with pain there are a few other symptoms that may occur in the people suffering from arthritis. There is swelling and inflammation of the joints.
- Movement of joints is difficult and pain aggravates on slightest movement of the joints.
- There is great restlessness and a person is not able to sit at one place.
Natural arthritis pain relief
There are many natural ways through which people can get relief from arthritis pain. Home remedies provide a wonderful solution to get rid of pain and other symptoms of arthritis. A few useful tips are given here:
- One should include healthy foods in the diet for reducing pain and boosting up the immune system. Foods such as garlic, turmeric, ginger are known to have natural anti-inflammatory properties that boost up immune system and also reduce inflammation and pain of the joints. These foods can be utilized in different forms.
- Take half a teaspoon of garlic paste and add one teaspoon of honey. Mix it with a glass of hot milk and drink it daily to get relief from arthritis pain.
- You can also add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder and one teaspoon of honey in a glass of hot milk and drink it twice everyday to get rid of pain and inflammation of the joints. Turmeric boosts your immune system and gives relief from pain and stiffness.
- Massage your joints using almond oil or olive oil. It provides nutrition to the joints and also helps to increase blood circulation in the body. It makes your joints strong and helps to get rid of pain. It increases the movement of the joints.
- You can also use eucalyptus oil for massaging your joints. Eucalyptus oil is a wonderful natural remedy that makes your joints strong and also helps in getting relief from arthritis pain.
- Eat more proteins as proteins increase the strength of joints. It helps in quick wear and tear of the tendons and ligaments. It makes your joints stronger and reduces pain.
- One should do simple exercises and yoga asana for getting rid of arthritis pain. Exercise helps in reducing pain as it increases blood circulation. Exercise also increases the strength of the joints.
- Walnuts are also useful for increasing joint strength. Eat a few walnuts daily with hot milk to reduce pain and stiffness of the joints. Walnuts make your joints stronger.