Lavana bhaskar choorna is a wonderful natural remedy for gas stomach problems. It helps to get rid of excessive stomach gas. It is an excellent natural remedy for gas problems in stomach. It consists of natural herbs that helps in the proper food metabolism and helps to get rid of gas problems in stomach. It gives immediate relief from distention and pain in the stomach that may occur due to excessive stomach gas. It stimulates the functioning of the gastric cells and helps in the secretion of proper digestive enzymes and juices. It is also a natural remedy for heartburn and other stomach problems. It may be used on a regular basis and it is found to be a useful remedy for the people of all ages. It helps in the treatment of chronic gas problems. It provides quick relief from stomach gas without producing any adverse effects on the body.
Advantages of Lavana bhaskar choorna
There are numerous advantages of taking Lavana bhaskar choorna. It helps to get rid of stomach gas and does not produce any other negative effects on the other organs of the body. Other benefits of taking this herbal remedy are:
- It gives instant relief from stomach gas and also helps to reduce distention of the stomach.
- It provides quick relief from the heaviness in the abdomen that may occur due to the formation of stomach gas.
- It helps in the proper digestion and assimilation of the food by stimulating the gastric cells for the secretion of digestive enzymes and gastric juices.
- It is also an excellent remedy for constipation and diarrhea and can be used on a regular basis to get rid of chronic constipation or diarrhea.
- It helps to improve the functioning of the gastric cells and other digestive organs and provides relief from stomach problems.
- It also helps to improve appetite and also helps in the proper digestion of the food.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take half a teaspoon of Lavana bhaskar choorna with a glass of warm water, two times in a day to get rid of stomach gas after the meals.
Stomach gas is also called as flatulence in medical terms. It is a common problem and people of all ages suffer from this problem during lifetime. Even children experience stomach gas due to eating of unhealthy food. Stomach gas is not a disease but it may be an important symptom of other gastric problems. People suffering from chronic gastric problems may complain of stomach gas frequently. There are many other symptoms that may also occur along with stomach gas. It also produces pain and heaviness of the abdomen. There is constant pain in the stomach. People suffering from stomach gas do not have appetite and they refrain from eating anything. They feel as if their stomach is always full and there is no desire to eat anything. Nausea and vomiting may be present.
Causes of stomach gas
Stomach gas may be caused by numerous causes. People take a variety of remedies for getting rid of stomach gas. A few common causes of stomach gas are discussed below:
- Eating of excessive fried foods can cause stomach gas. Sometimes fried food is not digested properly and this causes the formation of gas in the stomach.
- Eating heavy meals in the dinner is also a cause of stomach gas. Heavy dinner is not digested on time and this leads to the formation of gas.
- People who do not eat their food on proper time may also suffer from stomach gas problems.
- Eating too much junk and spicy food is also responsible for producing stomach gas. It increases the secretion of juices and activates digestive enzymes that cause accumulation of gas in the stomach.
- Intake of too many prescription remedies is also a cause for accumulation or formation of stomach gas.
- People suffering from other chronic gastric problems such as irritable bowel syndrome, crohn’s disease, etc. may also complain of stomach gas.
Home remedies for excessive stomach gas
There are many useful home remedies that may be taken for getting rid of excessive stomach gas. Home remedies are easily available at home and can be taken on a regular basis to get rid of stomach gas. Home remedies are safe and produce effective and long lasting results. A few home remedies that can be used to get rid of stomach gas are:
- Take a few mint leaves and chew them daily in the morning or before eating food. It is a wonderful home remedy that can be consumed regularly to avoid stomach gas.
- Ginger is also an excellent remedy for producing effective digestion. Chew a small piece of ginger before eating food. It helps in proper digestion and absorption of the food.
- Garlic is a natural herb that helps to get rid of stomach problems. Eat raw garlic in the morning for improving the functions of the digestive system.
- Take half a teaspoon of aniseeds and add a pinch of black salt. Eat it and drink half a glass of warm water. It is proved to be a natural home remedy for getting rid of stomach gas problem.
- Cumin seeds are also useful for preventing the formation of stomach gas. Fry one teaspoon of cumin seeds and grind to make powder. Eat it with a glass of warm water to prevent stomach gas.
- Jaggery is also an excellent remedy for getting rid of stomach gas. Eat a small piece of jaggery everyday after eating meals. It prevents the formation of gas in the stomach.
- Coriander leaves also help to get rid of stomach gas. Chew a few leaves of coriander when you suffer from stomach gas. It provides instant relief.