Divya Kayakalp Vati is a combination of herbs that provide natural pimples cure. It is a wonderful natural remedy for acne that helps to get rid of acne and other skin disorders quickly. It provides a quick relief from acne and its scars. It makes your skin smooth and free from any pimples. This natural pimples cure is safe and can be taken regularly to nourish your skin with the essential nutrients. It helps to cure skin disorders without producing any adverse effects. It is a natural acne remedy that makes your skin free from any spots. It also helps to remove dark circles and discoloration from the skin. It is a natural tonic for your skin and helps to rejuvenate your skin. It gives you radiant and beautiful skin. It helps to make you look young and beautiful. It is a suitable herbal remedy for all sorts of skin disorders.
Advantages of Divya Kayakalp Vati
Divya Kayakalp vati is a natural herbal solution to prevent recurrent acne and pimples. This natural pimples cure prevent occurrence of acne. It provides nourishment to your skin. A few other advantages of taking this natural remedy are:
- It is made up of natural herbs that provide nutrition to your skin and makes it radiant and beautiful.
- It not only helps you to get rid of recurrent acne and pimples but also protects your skin from sun burns and other skin problems.
- Regular intake of this remedy helps to get rid of acne scars. It makes your skin look young and beautiful. It also removes dark spots and discoloration from your skin.
- This natural remedy also helps to prevent signs of ageing such as wrinkles, dark spots and dark circles under the eyes.
- It increases the blood supply to your skin. It helps your skin to breath properly to look radiant.
- Regular intake of this remedy makes your skin free from wrinkles. It also reduces the skin inflammation and prevent recurrent occurrence of pimples.
- It prevents the formation of scars and dark spots. It reverses the signs of ageing. It rejuvenates your skin naturally.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take two tablets, two times in a day with water daily. It should be taken half an hour eating breakfast and dinner.
Acne is the most common problem that can occur at any age. It may occur at any age and both men and women get affected with this problem. Young boys and girls are commonly affected especially during puberty because a lot of hormonal changes take place during puberty. Acne mainly occurs due to blockage of the skin pores with dust. One should take proper care of the skin to reduce acne and to get rid of recurrent inflammation of the skin. Mild and natural cream or soap should be used for cleaning the skin. One should regularly wash face with water to remove germs and other dust particle so that they do not get accumulated in the pores.
Causes of Acne
There are a myriad of causes of acne. One should know the definite cause of the problem to get the right treatment. A person can also get rid of acne by taking proper diet and making changes in the lifestyle. A few important causes of acne are:
- Hormonal changes that occur during different stages of life can produce acne. Hormonal changes mainly occur during puberty, during pregnancy, at menopause or due to intake of birth control pills.
- In some individuals, eating too much fried and junk food can also cause acne. It stimulates the growth of harmful germs that can lead to acne.
- Excessive use of harmful chemicals or skin products that contain harsh chemicals can also produce harmful effects on the skin and can lead to acne.
- Women who apply heavy makeup daily can also suffer from skin problems such as acne. Heavy make up sometimes reduces the supply of oxygen to the skin cells and block the skin pores. It can produce inflammation and can lead to pimples.
Home remedies for acne
People suffering from acne can also take home remedies to prevent recurrent acne. Home remedies are safe and can be taken regularly to prevent acne. These remedies also help to get rid of scars and other spots on the skin. A few useful home remedies to prevent acne at home are:
- Add one teaspoon of honey to two teaspoons of powdered oats. Also add one teaspoon of yoghurt and form a paste. Apply this paste on the pimples and leave for half an hour. Wash your face with Luke warm water to reduce inflammation and get healthy and clean skin.
- Grind a few mint leaves and add water or curd to form paste. Apply this paste on the acne and leave for 15-20 minutes. It gives a soothing effect to your skin and also removes pimples naturally. It rejuvenates your skin.
- Add one teaspoon of honey in two teaspoons of tomato juice. Apply it like a face pack all over the face and leave for 15-20 minutes. Wash your face with lukewarm water and get healthy and radiant skin naturally. It is a safe natural remedy for acne.
- Add one teaspoon of hone to one teaspoon of lemon juice and apply it with a cotton swab all over the face. Leave for 10 minutes and wash with lukewarm water to get clean and healthy skin.
- Add one teaspoon of curd in two teaspoon of turmeric powder and make paste. Apply this paste on acne and pimples. Turmeric has anti-inflammatory properties and helps to get rid of inflammation of the skin. It also brings a glow on your skin naturally.