Divya Gashar Churna
Divya Gashar Churna is a mix of ayurvedic herbs that aides in the treatment of gastric issue. It is a magnificent mix of common herbs that give alleviation from gastrointestinal issues. It helps to get rid of stomach gas problems quickly. It is a wonderful natural remedy for all types of gastric disorders. Serious stomach gas issue causes uneasiness and inconvenience. It is a natural treatment for getting rid of recurrent stomach gas problems. It is a natural treatment for other gastric disorders as well. It is a safe and herbal remedy to prevent recurrent attacks of gastric infections. Every one of the herbs in divya gashar churna helps to boost up the functioning of gastric organs to work ideally. It helps in complete processing of the food and gives alleviation from acid reflux. It is likewise a decent solution for individuals who have diminished appetite. It is also a wonderful remedy for preventing constipation and diarrhea.
Advantages of Divya Gashar Churna
There are many advantages of taking this natural product on a regular basis. It not only helps to get rid of stomach gas problems but it also helps to prevent chronic gastric disorders. Other advantages of taking this natural herbal product are:
- It is a brilliant natural solution for the proper digestion of the food materials and it prevents acidity and flatulence problems.
- It helps in giving relief from pain and heaviness of the stomach and gives help from gastrointestinal issues.
- It is also a wonderful natural solution to get rid of gastric ulcers. It helps in repairing the walls of stomach and prevents gastric ulcers.
- It is a natural solution for constipation and diarrhea. It helps to get rid of recurrent attacks of diarrhea and inflammation of the stomach.
- It is the best suitable solution for individuals experiencing gastrointestinal issue.
- It also helps in improving appetite and also gives relief from nausea and vomiting.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one teaspoon of this churna, two times in a day with lukewarm water after eating meals.
There are a variety of gastric disorders. People suffer from different types of gastric problems such as indigestion, inflammation of the gastric layers, gastric ulcers, crohn’s diseases, chronic constipation and diarrhea, loss of appetite, formation of gas, etc. Sometimes gastric problems become chronic and these produce other complications in the body. It is necessary to consult a doctor as soon as possible to get rid of any kind of gastric problem. One should visit a physician for proper diagnosis of the problem so that an easy and early treatment can be started. Gastric disorders produces a lot of symptoms and it is very important to distinguish between different types of gastric problems.
Causes of Gastric disorders
Gastric disorders may be caused by a number of reasons. A definite cause should be known for taking the right treatment. A few important causes of gastric disorders are:
- Gastric disorders may occur after eating spoiled food or drinking polluted water. Therefore, a person should eat fresh foods and drink clean water.
- Bacteria and a viral infection may be responsible for producing gastric disorders. It occurs when a person has a weak immune system.
- Unhygienic conditions while cooking food can also cause gastric problems.
- Eating fried and spicy foods for a long period of time can affect the lining of the stomach and pH of the gastric juices that can cause gastric problems.
- Consuming too many prescription remedies or over the counter remedies can also cause a lot of gastric problems.
How to cure stomach gas?
A person can get rid of stomach gas naturally. There are many ways by which a person can prevent the formation of gas in the stomach. A person can make changes in the diet and lifestyle to prevent the formation of gas. A few important tips are given here:
- Avoid eating large meals at long intervals of time. One should eat small meals and light meals at small intervals of time to get rid of stomach gas.
- One should drink more water at frequent intervals of time for proper digestion and assimilation of food substances.
- Avoid eating dinners late at night. Eat your dinner at least two hours before sleeping. Eat light meals at night so that it can be easily digested.
- Avoid drinking tea and coffee especially at night as it can produce acidity and disturb the digestive functions.
People suffering from gastric disorders can take home remedies to get rid of different types of gastric problems. Home remedies are available easily and can be taken on a regular basis to get rid of gastric disorders. Home remedies also help in proper digestion and assimilation of the food. A few useful and effective home remedies are:
- Take a glass of water and add half a teaspoon of baking soda. Drink it two times in a day to get rid of acidity problems and for preventing gastric problems.
- Take a handful of rice and soak in the water. Keep it for one or two hours. Drink this water to get rid of flatulence and other gastric problems.
- Add one or two teaspoons of lemon juice in a glass of water and a pinch of black pepper and black salt. Drink it daily to prevent formation of gas.
- Eat half a teaspoon of amla powder with a glass of lukewarm water in the morning for getting rid of constipation and recurrent inflammation of the stomach lining.
- Drink ginger tea before eating food for proper digestion of the food and getting rid flatulence and stomach gas problem.
- Chew a few mint leaves before eating food. It also helps in proper digestion of the food and helps to get rid of stomach gas.