Herbal Eye Drop
Drishti Eye Drop is a natural eye drop. It is made up of natural herbs. All the ingredients of this herbal eye drop are safe and natural and give relief from itching and inflammation of the eyes. It is the best eye drop for any kind of eye disease. It prevents inflammation of the eyes and also helps to maintain a normal vision. It may be used by the people of all ages as it is a safe and natural eye drop. The natural herbs in this eye drop keep your eyes healthy and also prevent the development of cataract in older age. This eye drop can be used on a regular basis for preventing early development of cataract in the eyes. It can also be used by children for getting rid of spectacles. It helps to improve vision naturally by supplying proper nutrition to the eyes. The natural herbs in this eye drop provide essential nutrients to the eyes and help to get rid of diminished vision and the symptoms of cataract. It can help to avoid surgery.
Advantages of Drishti Eye Drop
There are many advantages of using Drishti eye drop on a regular basis. It helps to keep your eyes healthy and prevent early eye problems. Other important benefits of this herbal eye drops are:
- It helps to prevent the cataract and maintains normal vision.
- It reduces strain from the eyes and gives relief from pressure in the eyes.
- It is an herbal remedy for glaucoma and cataract and other eye defects. It prevents diminishing of vision naturally.
- It also helps in reducing inflammation of the eyes.
- It also provides relief from itching and redness of eyes.
- It also prevents dryness of eyes and helps in proper secretion of tears to keep your eyes moist and healthy.
- It is a natural eye drop and it is made up of natural herbs. Therefore, it does not produce any side effects even after long term use.
- It provides many benefits without producing any side effects.
Dosage and Mode of Administration
It is recommended to put one drop of this natural eye drop in both the eyes at least two times in a day.
People suffer from a lot of eye problems. There are different eye problems that may affect people in day to day life. The most common eye problem is inflammation of the eyes. It causes redness and itching of the eyes. There is watery discharge from the eyes that causes inflammation. It should be treated quickly or it can give rise to serious complications and ultimately loss of vision. Many children lose vision early in life. This happens due to lack of proper nutrients in the diet or watching television from a very short distance. It can also occur due to excessive use of mobile phone and computer for playing games. Such children have to wear spectacles early in life. Cataract and glaucoma are two main eye problems that occur with age. These two eye problems are associated with increasing age. These occur due to degeneration of the eye cells. Eyes are the most important organ of our body and therefore we should take proper care of our eyes. In conventional system, doctors recommend surgery for treating cataract. But, surgery can be avoided by using the herbal remedies. Drishti eye drop is a natural eye drop that can be used on a regular basis for preventing cataract at an early age and for avoiding surgery.
Symptoms of Eye Problems
People suffering from any kind of eye problem may present a few particular or common symptoms. Some common symptoms of eye problems are given below:
- There is redness and itching of the eyes due to inflammation of the lining
- There is continuous secretion of water from the eyes which produces irritation in the eyes
- There is pain in the eyes and a person cannot see clearly due to redness and inflammation
- In cataract, the lens become cloudy and a person cannot see clearly even from a short distance
- Headache may be present due to any kind of eye problem.
Home Remedies for Eye Problems
People suffering from eye problems can also use home remedies to avoid the symptoms. Home remedies are safe and may be used on a regular basis for preventing recurrent eye inflammation and for getting rid of the symptoms. Some important and useful home remedies for the treatment of eye problems at home are given here:
- Take rose water and put one drop of rose water in each eye daily, two times in a day. It gives soothing effect and also prevents inflammation of the eyes.
- Carrots are believed to be very useful for maintaining good vision. Children with weak eyesight should eat carrots or drink carrot juice daily to restore the normal vision.
- Papaya is considered to be an excellent fruit for maintaining good eye health. One should eat papaya in daily diet for getting rid of eye problems and for maintaining normal vision.
- One should eat a healthy diet. It should include all the essential nutrients. Fruits and green leafy vegetables help to provide proper nutrients to the eyes and help to prevent eye problems.
- One should avoid reading in dim light or watching television from a very short distance. Children should specially sit at a sufficient distance while watching television.
- Do not rub your eyes when eyes are red and itching occurs. Wash your eyes frequently with simple water to avoid itching and redness.
- Always use a clean towel for cleaning your face and eyes. Dirty towel can induce inflammation of the eyes.
- Wear goggles while going out in the sun to protect your eyes from ultra violet radiations of the sun.