Divya Chandraprabha Vati
Divya Chandraprabha Vati is an herbal remedy that helps to get rid of recurrent urinary tract infection. It is a natural cure for UTI. Herbal remedies for UTI help to get rid of recurrent infection of the urinary organs. All the herbs in this product are safe and help to boost up the immune system. Urinary tract infection natural remedies prevent the growth of bacteria and help to get rid of recurrent infections. This provides a natural cure for urinary tract infection. Regular intake of this herbal remedy helps to reduce the symptoms quickly. It produces wonderful results and does not produce any side effects. It is made up of traditional herbs that provide relief from recurrent infections of the urinary organs. This natural remedy helps by providing a natural cure for urinary tract infections.
Advantages of Divya Chandraprabha vati
There are numerous benefits of taking Divya Chandraprabha vati on a regular basis as it helps to boost up the immune system and helps to get rid of recurrent urinary tract infections. Some of the important advantages of Divya Chandraprabha vati are:
- It acts on the urinary organs and prevent the growth of bacteria. It helps to get rid of recurrent urinary tract infections.
- It is a wonderful remedy to prevent all kind of diseases related with urinary system. It helps to get rid of urinary stones.
- It provides quick relief from the burning of urination, irritation, itching and inflammation of the urinary organs.
- This natural remedy helps to boost up the immunity to prevent recurrent infections. It also helps to get rid of fever, swelling and pain in the urinary organs.
- This herbal remedy is a natural cure for UTI. It does not produce any adverse effects on the body and helps to get rid of all the symptoms.
- It is also a useful herbal remedy for getting rid of sexual disorders. It prevents sexually transmitted diseases by boosting up the immune system.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take two tablets, three times in a day with water or milk after eating meals.
Urinary tract infection
Urinary tract infection is a common problem and it may occur at any age. Bacteria or a virus is responsible for producing recurrent urinary tract infection. People with low immune system mostly suffer from recurrent attacks of urinary tract infection. It is very important to determine the cause of UTI to get the right treatment. Herbal remedies for UTI helps to get rid of recurrent urinary tract infections. Herbal remedies provide natural cure for UTI and there is no harm in taking herbal remedies for getting rid of UTI.
Causes of UTI
There are different causes of urinary tract infections. A few important causes of UTI are:
- The most important and common cause of UTI is bacteria or a virus. Recurrent bacterial or viral infection may produce UTI.
- Presence of kidney stones or stones present in any other part of the urinary system can also produce recurrent infections.
- Insertion of catheter can also be the cause of urinary tract infection.
- Certain conventional remedies also produce urinary infection as a side effect.
- Diabetes is also responsible for producing recurrent infections of the urinary organs.
Symptoms of UTI
People suffering from urinary tract infection may have different symptoms. A few of the common symptoms of urinary tract infection are:
- There is constant itching and burning of the genital area
- A person may suffer from pain while passing urine
- There is a feeling as if urine is not passed completely and a person sits for a long time to pass urine
- A person has to strain a lot while passing urine. There is no free flow of urine.
Home remedies for preventing UTI
Home remedies are very useful for preventing recurrent attacks of UTI. Home remedies are safe and can be taken regularly to prevent the recurrent attacks of infection in the urinary organs. A few important and useful home remedies that can be used on a regular basis are given below:
- Curd or yoghurt is a wonderful remedy that helps to get rid of UTI. People suffering from UTI should eat curd to prevent the growth of bacteria.
- Cranberry juice is also a useful home remedy that prevents recurrent infections. It also boosts up immune system and helps to get rid of symptoms quickly.
- Apple cider vinegar is also useful in getting rid of UTI. It is a rich source of natural vitamins and minerals that prevent recurrent infection of the urinary organs.
- Foods rich in vitamin C help to get rid of recurrent urinary tract infection naturally. One should eat oranges, lemon, and amla to get rid of UTI.
- Water is the most important fluid that helps to get rid of waste substances from the body and also helps to get rid of recurrent urinary tract infections. One should increase the intake of fluids to get rid of infection of urinary organs.
- One should eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables to boost up the immunity and prevent recurrent infections in the body. Fruits and green leafy vegetables provide natural vitamins and minerals to the body.
- Exercise also helps to get rid of recurrent infection. Exercise helps to increase the supply of blood to different body parts.
- One should avoid eating too much spicy foods as it can aggravate the symptoms of urinary tract infection.
- One should avoid taking too many prescription remedies without taking an advice from a physician. Intake of prescription remedies can also produce harmful effects such as recurrent UTI.
- Avoid drinking alcohol and cigarette smoking to get rid of UTI. Tea and coffee when taken in excess can also produce urinary infections and therefore should be avoided.