Divya amavatari ras
Divya amavatari ras is a mixture of characteristic herbs for joint diseases. The herbs found in this product help to increase the movement of joints. These herbs give support to the joints and give quick relief from joint problems. All the herbs in this product are safe and may be used on a regular basis to prevent further damage. It helps in reducing inflammation of the joints by supplying proper nutrition to the joints. It enhances the functioning of the joints naturally and helps to get rid of joint problems. It is an excellent remedy for the old people who face joint problems due to increasing age. Regular intake of this remedy prevents degeneration of the joints and makes your joints strong. It is a mixture of alternative remedies for arthritis. It is a natural joint pain cure and prevents recurrent inflammation of the joints. It increases mobility of the joints. It helps in natural cures for joint pain and gives relief from swelling and redness.
Advantages of Divya Amavatari Ras
Divya amavatari ras is a mix of common ayurvedic herbs that are all safe and don’t deliver any undesirable consequences for body.
- It builds the quality of muscles and joints for their successful working. Regular intake of this herbal remedy helps old individuals to perform their day by day activities by giving reducing joint stiffness and pain.
- It helps to increase the joint mobility and is believed to support the normal functioning of all the joints.
- It is a natural joint pain cure that helps to increase the mobility and functioning of the joints.
- It helps in reducing swelling and inflammation of the joints naturally. It nourishes the joints and provides herbal support to the joints.
- It increases the strength of tendons and ligaments and reduces stiffness quickly.
- It increases the supply of blood to the joints that reduces redness of the joints. It helps in easy movement by supporting the joints naturally.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take one or two grams of the remedy with a glass of water daily, two times in a day to get relief.
Joint pains are common and occur during the old age. Joints pains occur due to degeneration of joint tissues. It is a common problem and makes a person disable. People suffering from joint pains are not able to perform their body functions normally. They suffer from pain and stiffness of joints on movement. Degeneration of joints occurs due to weak immune system and improper consumption of diet. It may occur early in age when a person suffers from arthritis or gout.
Causes of joint pains
The most important cause of joint pains is degeneration due to improper diet. It may occur early in age due to heredity. Some genes get transmitted from parents to children that may cause joint problems early in life.
- Obesity is another reason for joint pains. Body is not able to support increased weight due to which many people suffer from joint problems.
- Excessive intake of steroids or other conventional remedies that alter the natural hormones in the body can also produce joint pains.
- Lack of exercise also makes the joint stiff and painful.
- Lack of nutrition and improper diet is the major issue that causes joint problems in young people.
Symptoms of joint pains
The most important symptom that occurs is the pain and stiffness of the joints. A person is not able to move his joints properly. There is excruciating pain while moving the joints.
- Swelling and inflammation of the joints is also an important symptom. There is redness of the joints due to inflammation.
- Many people complain of fever due to inflammation in the joint tissues.
- Mobility of a person reduces due to pain and stiffness of the joints
- A person is unable to perform his duties due to weakness of the joints.
Home remedies for Joint pains
People suffering from joint pains can also use home remedies to get joint pain relief. Home remedies are effective and can be used regularly to prevent recurrent inflammation of the joints. These are safe and do not produce any adverse effects on the body. A few important home remedies that help to alleviate the pain and stiffness of the joints are given below:
- People suffering from joint problems should increase the intake of vitamin C. foods rich in vitamin C such as orange; lemon and amla are useful in the natural treatment of joint pains.
- Lemon tea is a useful and effective home remedy for increasing the strength of joints and reducing pain and inflammation of the joints.
- Walnuts are believed to be very useful for joint pains. Soak a few walnuts overnight and peel in the morning. Eat daily in the morning and drink a glass of hot milk to increase the strength of joints and for reducing stiffness.
- Massage your joints daily using almond oil, eucalyptus oil, or coconut oil to enhance the strength and blood supply of the joints.
- Turmeric is also an excellent remedy for joint paints. Make a paste of turmeric by adding almond oil or coconut oil. Apply it all over the painful joints and keep it for sometimes. It gives quick relief from pain and stiffness of joints.
- Garlic is a natural anti-inflammatory home remedy to get relief from pains. Eat one or two garlic cloves daily for boosting immunity and reducing pain and inflammation of the joints.
- Increase intake of dairy products such as milk, cheese, curd etc. to reduce pain and for increasing the strength of joints.
- One should increase intake of calcium rich foods such as milk, paneer, yoghurt for boosting up immunity and reducing stiffness of joints.