Divya Ajmodadi Churna (Powder)
Natural arthritis treatment
Divya Ajmodadi churna is a natural arthritis treatment. It is a knee pain remedy that helps to get rid of pain in the knees and other joints naturally. This arthritis natural treatment helps to get rid of pain and stiffness of joints. This natural remedy increases the strength of joints. It makes your joints strong and free from pain. It also reduces swelling and stiffness of joints. It makes the movement easy. It acts on the joints and promotes their normal functioning. There are a large number of treatments available in the market and people take various pain killers or other treatments for reducing knee pain. Conventional remedies produce adverse effects on the body and gives relief from pain for a short period of time. This natural knee pain remedy is safe to use for a longer period of time as it is made up of natural remedies and helps to provide nutrition to the joints. It is a wonderful natural remedy for all types of joint pains.
Advantages of Divya Ajmodadi Churna
There are a large number of benefits of using this herbal remedy for joint pains. It is a natural remedy that supports the functioning of the joints and helps to get rid of knee pain. Other benefits of this natural remedy for arthritis are:
- It gives relief from the discomfort that occurs due to pain in the knees. It provides strength to the knees and helps to get rid of soreness and stiffness of joints.
- It is a natural remedy that is a useful product for the old people who suffer from different types of joint problems.
- It is a unique herbal remedy for women who suffer from osteoarthritis due to less bone density. It prevents loss of calcium from the bones.
- It helps in increasing the movement of painful joints. People can use this remedy regularly to reduce stiffness of the bones.
- It is a great powder that consists of herbal remedies for arthritis and helps to gives immediate relief from joint pains and weakness.
- It also boosts up the immune system and prevents recurrent inflammation of the joints.
- It makes your joints strong and also increases body energy to perform regular activities without facing any difficulty.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take 2-4 grams of Churna with hot water, two times in a day after the meals.
Pain in the knees is a common problem that occurs during the old age. Many young individuals also complain of knee pains. It occurs due to degeneration of the bones. It also occurs due to weakness of the bones. It also occurs when ligaments and tendons of the knee joint become weak. There is tenderness and soreness of the knee joint. People use creams, lotions and sprays to reduce pain and stiffness of the knee joint. When a person suffers from knee pain, there is difficulty in walking for long distances.
Home remedies for Knee pain
People suffering from knee pain can also try the home remedies to enhance the strength of their knees and for reducing pain and stiffness of the knees. Home remedies are very useful because these are safe and provide quick relief from the knee pain. Excellent and useful home remedies for knee pain are:
- Massage your affected knee with almond oil or eucalyptus oil, two or three times in a day. It increases the circulation to the knees and helps in reducing swelling and stiffness of the joints.
- Take a few pieces of fresh garlic and eat them in the morning with hot water. Garlic reduces pain and inflammation from the joints.
- Take mustard oil or coconut oil and massage it all over the knees to get rid of soreness and swelling of the joints.
- You can also keep hot packs for 10-15 minutes alternating with cold packs to reduce pain and stiffness of the knees.
- Make oatmeal paste by adding water and apply this paste on the knees. It increases strength of knees and reduce pain in the knees.
- Take a few walnuts and soak them in water. Keep them overnight and peel in the morning and eat daily. Also drink a glass of hot milk along with walnuts to get quick results.
- Take a few neem leaves and boil in water. You can use this water to take bath. Neem is also known to have anti-inflammatory properties.
- Take a few neem leaves and grind them in a blender to form paste. Apply this paste on the affected knee and tie it with a cloth. Leave it for half an hour. You will get quick relief.
- Take a glass of hot milk and add half a teaspoon of turmeric powder in it. Drink it two times in a day. It increases the strength of joints and also reduces inflammation and pain in the joints.
Tips to prevent knee pain
People suffering from knee pain can also take a few precautions to prevent recurrent attacks of knee pain. A few useful tips for preventing knee pain are given here:
- One should do mild exercise or yoga to reduce pain in the knees. It also helps to increase blood circulation in the body.
- Avoid climbing stairs or doing any hard physical exercise as it can aggravate pain and can cause further damage to the ligaments and cartilage of the knee joint.
- One should drink more fluids and water to reduce salts from the body. It also helps in reducing pain.
- People who are overweight or obese should try to reduce their body weight to prevent knee pains.
- One should eat a nutritious diet that is rich in all types of nutrients to supply proper minerals to the joints and preventing pain and stiffness.