What is Depression?
Depression is a psychological condition in which a person feels sad and gets tired of his life. It is a mental dissatisfaction that causes general problems. Depression not only affects an individually emotionally but physically as well. It may affect a person at any age. Many times, it is not discovered in an early stage and a person suffers for a longer period of time that produces significant effect on the functioning of other parts of the body as well. One should understand how to prevent depression naturally. Conventional remedies make a person dependent and produce a lot of side effects after withdrawal. Herbal supplements help to boost up the energy and also help to get rid of the symptoms quickly. It is safe to take herbal supplements for depression regularly to prevent recurrence.
Causes of Depression
Depression may be caused by a number of reasons. There are many factors that can lead to depression in a person. Psychological factors, social life, biochemical imbalances and a person’s behavior may be responsible for causing depression. Other reasons for depression are:
- There are some chemical substances secreted by our brain called as neurotransmitters. When neurotransmitters are not secreted in adequate amounts, it can produce depression.
- Depression also runs in families. Members of the same family may suffer from depressive states during some part of their life. Some genes are also responsible for producing depression.
- When a person loses a loved one at an early age or there is a heavy loss in business, it can also produce stress and depression.
- Deficiency of vitamin B12 and iron can also cause depression.
- It may occur in children due to stress of studies or fail to show the better results.
Symptoms of Depression
There are common symptoms of depression. People suffering from depression should be able to recognize the symptoms for early diagnosis and to get the right treatment on time. Duration of the illness produces a variety of symptoms in different individuals. It is very important to consult a psychologist as soon as a person discovers that he is suffering from depression. It helps in preventing the complications and getting rid of the symptoms of depression. Important symptoms of depression are:
- A person feels sad, anxious and nervous all the time. He does not take any interest in doing daily activities.
- A person wants to remain alone and does not desire the company of other people.
- He wants to stay in a dark room and does not like to switch on the light
- Headache may be present constantly
- Appetite also reduces in people suffering from depression
- A person becomes irritable, and hopeless in life
- There is lack of energy in doing things and a person feels weak and tired
- A person is unable to sleep due to suicidal thoughts in the brain that may occur due to imbalance of the neurotransmitters.
- There is loss of concentration and memory and a person is unable to remember recent events
- There is no desire to go out of the house and a person starts crying over petty issues. A person becomes emotionally very weak.
Herbal Supplements for Depression
There are many useful herbal supplements for depression that may help to get rid of the symptoms of depression naturally. Herbal supplements are safe and may be used regularly to prevent depression. The package for depression consists of natural herbs that provide energy to the body and helps brain to secrete enzymes and chemicals that help to get rid of depression naturally. Important herbal remedies in the package that help to get rid of depression symptoms are:
1. Medha Kvatha: It is believed to be one of the best herbal remedies that help to get rid of depression naturally. This natural herb boosts up energy and provides strength to the body. It calms down a person and helps to feel better in a few days. It improves mood and also helps in balancing the chemicals secreted by the brain.
2. Moti Pisti: It is also believed to be an excellent herbal remedy that helps to get rid of depression. It also helps in increasing energy. It helps to improve memory and concentration and it is believed to be an excellent remedy for getting rid of depression naturally. It may be used on a regular basis to prevent complications.
3. Pravala Pisti: This is a natural tonic for the body. It provides proper nutrients to the brain cells and helps in balancing the hormones. It also stimulates brain cells for secreting neurotransmitters. It helps to get rid of depression and makes a person healthy and charming.
4. Godanti Bhasm: This natural remedy is believed to be one of the best herbal supplements for the natural treatment of depression. It acts on the brain cells and helps in secreting neurotransmitters. It reduces episodes of anger and anxiety. It improves the mood of a person and helps to get rid of sadness.
5. Medha Vati: It is an excellent remedy for enhancing memory and concentration. It supplies blood supply to the brain and helps to get rid of depression in a natural manner. It also increase the supply of oxygen to the brain cells and gives immediate relief from the symptoms of depression.
Dosage and Mode of Administration
Take one teaspoon of medicine no. 1 and boil in 400 ml of water till the amount of water reduces to 100 ml. strain the mixture and drink it two times in a day before meals.
Mix medicine no. 2, 3 and 4 and divide the mixture into 60 equal parts. Take part in the morning and one in the evening after food with water or honey.
Take 2 tablets from medicine no 5, two times in a day with water after food.