Cytozen is a wonderful herbal product for protecting your liver from various kinds of liver problems. It may be taken on a regular basis to prevent liver from alcoholic liver disease and chronic viral hepatitis. The natural herbs in this product give protection to your liver. It provides nourishment to the hepatic cells and stimulates liver for optimum functioning. All the herbs in this product are natural and safe and do not produce any harmful effects on your body. It may be taken by the people of all ages. It makes your liver capable of fighting against recurrent infections. These herbs support your liver and prevent inflammatory diseases. It acts as a natural liver tonic for protecting your liver from harmful effects of toxins present in alcohol. Alcoholic liver disease is a common problem that may occur after drinking too much alcohol. Liver shrinks in size and stops working properly. Chronic viral hepatitis refers to the inflammation of the liver cells. A virus is responsible for producing this kind of liver problem. People suffering from any kind of liver problem can take this product regularly for the normal functioning of the liver. It supports liver and helps in optimum functioning.
Benefits of Cytozen
Cytozen is a protective natural product that gives ultimate protection to your liver from the recurrent bacterial or viral infections. It acts as a liver tonic and helps in the normal functioning of the liver. Other important benefits of Cytozen capsule are:
- It consists of anti-oxidants that protect the formation of free radicals in the body and help to reduce the risk of liver cancer.
- It also reverses the hepatitis and prevents shrinkage of liver cells. It acts as a tonic for the liver cells and helps in regeneration of new cells.
- It helps to prevent recurrent inflammation of the liver cells and protects your liver from bacterial or viral infections.
- It also acts as a tonic for liver cells and is found to be the best herbal product for all kinds of liver problems. It may be taken on a regular basis as it does not produce any harmful effects on long term use.
- It is a safe product and suitable for the people of all ages. It helps to improve liver functions naturally and helps to get rid of alcoholic liver disease.
- It also prevents from chronic viral hepatitis. It reduces the activity of virus and prevents recurrent inflammation of the liver cells. It is also indicated for drug induced hepatotoxicity and helps in quick recovery.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take one capsule two times in a day with warm water at least half an hour before meals.
Ingredients of cytozen capsule
Cytozen capsule is made up of potent herbs that provide nutrition to the liver cells. It is the best herbal supplement that helps in quick recovery from liver problems. It helps to provide nutrients to the liver cells and makes it strong and healthy. Regular intake of this herbal product helps in the normal functioning of the liver. Important herbs found in this product include the following:
Katuki (Picrorrhiza kurroa): This is the main ingredient of this product. It is known has hepatoprotective and has anti-oxidant properties. It also has anti viral properties and protects your liver from viral infections.
Kalmegh (Andrographis paniculata): This natural herb reverses the damage of the liver cells that may occur due to excessive consumption of alcohol. It also provides nutrition to the liver cells for quick recovery from inflammation.
Punarnava (Boerhaavia diffusa): This natural herb is known for its anti-inflammatory activity. It acts as an anti-inflammatory agent and helps to prevent recurrent inflammation of the liver cells.
Amalaki (Emblica officinalis): It helps in boosting up the immune system. It also exhibits anti-oxidant properties and gives protection from free radicals. Thus, it acts as a natural protective agent for your liver.
Tips for preventing liver problems
People suffering from any kind of liver problem can change their lifestyle and dietary habits for the healthy functioning of their liver. Diet helps in managing the liver problem naturally. A few tips are given here:
- People suffering from liver problem should eat bland diet. It is easily digestible and helps in repairing the liver cells. One should eat small meals at frequent time intervals for preventing liver problems. It helps in proper digestion of the food and also helps in optimum functioning of the liver cells.
- One should eat more fruits and green leafy vegetables for quick recovery from any kind of liver problem. It helps in removing the toxins from the body.
- People suffering from liver problem should avoid eating fried things and spicy food. It can cause fatty infiltration of the liver and can also aggravate the inflammation of the liver cells.
- People suffering from any kind of liver problem should avoid drinking alcohol. It can further aggravate the liver problems and can make it worse.
- Excessive tea and coffee consumption should also be avoided for preventing recurrent inflammation of the liver cells. Toxins found in tea and coffee can irritate the liver cells and can lead to the inflammation.
- One should try to do regular exercise. Mild exercise and yoga helps in quick recovery. It tones up the muscles and other organs for their optimum functioning.
- Stress should be avoided as it can aggravate the symptoms of chronic viral hepatitis. One should do meditation for avoiding mental stress. A good night sleep is also essential for preventing recurrent inflammation of the liver cells.
- Avoid the foods that can cause constipation. This leads to the accumulation of toxins in the body that can harm the functioning of the liver cells.