What is cirrhosis of the liver?
Cirrhosis of the liver refers to scarring of the liver. Liver reduces in size and its function reduces. There is inflammation of the liver cells that produces damage to the shape and size of the liver. There is multiplication of the liver cells that form nodules. The main cause of the liver cirrhosis is due to drinking of alcohol or eating fats. People who take different prescription remedies may also suffer from cirrhosis of the liver as a side effect. There are many other pathogens such as viruses that can also produce the disease. Liver performs different functions and the main function of the liver is to produce bile that helps in the metabolism of fats. People suffering from the liver cirrhosis may have toxins and accumulation of fatty acids in the blood that may produce further toxins. Liver also helps in the metabolism of glucose in the body. . People suffering from cirrhosis of the liver often complain of different digestive problems.
Cirrhosis of the liver symptoms
People suffering from this liver disorder may have certain common symptoms. Important symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver are:
- There is reduced appetite or complete loss of appetite due to liver damage
- People suffering from cirrhosis of the liver feel weak and tired all the time
- Bruising may occur on the skin. Skin becomes bluish in color
- Fever may be present due to infection of the liver
- Skin become dry that causes itching
- People suffering from cirrhosis of the liver complain of pain on the right side
- Jaundice occurs due to less production of bile
- Stools become black and loses normal color
- Color of the urine also changes due to liver dysfunctioning
Liver support supplements
There are many natural and herbal remedies that support normal liver functioning. The package for cirrhosis of the liver is a blend of natural remedies that help in the normal liver functioning. The package consists of natural remedies that boost up the immune system and helps to get rid of cirrhosis of the liver symptoms. All the herbs in the package are safe and may be taken regularly to prevent complications and for boosting up the immune system. Important herbal remedies in the package include the following:
1. Sarva-Kalpa Kvatha: This is one of the best natural remedies that help in the treatment of cirrhosis of the liver. It helps in the regeneration of new liver cells and prevents complications.
2. Kaya-Kalpa Kvatha: It is a wonderful herb for preventing the symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver. It helps to get rid of the symptoms. It supports liver in the secretion of bile. It also helps in regulating the digestive functions.
3. Pravala Pancamrta: This is a unique herb for regulating the functioning of the liver. It prevents the symptoms of liver cirrhosis. It may be used on a regular basis to support liver for normal functioning.
4. Kasisa Bhasma: This herbal remedy may be taken on a regular basis to prevent the complications. It also helps to improve the functions of the digestive system. It helps liver to secrete bile for normal digestion of fats.
5. Swarna Maksika Bhasma: It is a natural herb that has been used traditionally for the treatment of cirrhosis of the liver naturally. It may be used regularly for increasing the strength of the body and for boosting up the immune system.
6. Amrta / Giloy Satva / Gulvel Satva: It is a wonderful natural tonic for boosting up energy and for regulating the functions of the digestive system. It also supports liver for its normal functioning and secretion of bile juice.
7. Svarna Basanta Malati: This is a natural herb known as a natural supplement for supporting liver functions. It helps people to get rid of the symptoms of the cirrhosis of the liver.
8. Udaramrta Vati: It is believed to be an excellent herb for improving the functions of the digestive system. It helps to get rid of the cirrhosis of the liver and also prevents from complications.
9. Arogyavardhani Vati: This herbal remedy is a natural immune booster and it helps to get rid of all the symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver. It helps in improving the functions of the digestive organs and supports liver for normal functioning.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one teaspoon from medicine no. 1 and 2 and boil in 400 ml of water till the water reduces to only 100 ml. strain the mixture and take it two times in a day before meals.
Take medicines no. 3, 4, 5, 6 and 7 and mix them together. Divide the mixture into 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening before meals with water or honey.
Take two-two tablets from medicine no. 8 and 9, two times in a day after breakfast and dinner with water.
Home remedies for cirrhosis of the liver
People suffering from cirrhosis of the liver can also take home remedies for boosting up the immune system. Home remedies are safe and may be taken on a regular basis to improve the functions of the liver. Important home remedies for cirrhosis of the liver are:
- Papaya seeds are very useful for preventing the symptoms of cirrhosis of the liver. Grind papaya seeds and take half a teaspoon with a glass of water every day.
- People suffering from cirrhosis of the liver should avoid drinking alcohol and stop cigarette smoking.
- One should eat green leafy vegetables and light meals for easy digestion
- One should drink more water to remove toxins for proper digestion of the fatty acids