Chronic renal failure is a condition when kidneys stop working. It occurs slowly. Kidneys are the filtering organs of human body that help to remove wasteful substances from the body. If kidneys stop functioning, there is accumulation of the toxins and waste products in the body that can ultimately lead to death. It can be prevented with early diagnosis and by taking the right treatment. There are different causes that cause chronic renal failure. One should consult a physician on time to get the right treatment.
Causes of renal failure
There are a few risk factors and causes of chronic renal failure. One should know the causes of renal failure to prevent the damage to the kidneys. Important causes of renal failure are:
- People suffering from chronic diseases such as thyroid disorders, diabetes, hypertension, can suffer from kidney problems that can produce renal failure.
- Recurrent infections in the kidneys due to the presence of stones can also produce renal failure.
- Eating too much salt also puts a lot of pressure on the kidneys and it can also lead to the damage to the filtering units of the kidneys.
- Eating fried foods and processed foods can also cause damage to the kidneys.
- Any kidney disease such as tumors or renal cyst can also cause damage to the kidneys and produce renal failure.
Signs and Symptoms of renal failure
There are important signs and symptoms of renal failure that help in the diagnosis of the disease. One should know about these signs and symptoms of renal failure to prevent the complications.
- There is difficulty in passing urine. Pain may occur while passing urine. The amount of urine also decreases.
- Swelling of the feet may occur. In some people, swelling under the eyes also indicates kidney problem.
- A person suffering from renal failure feels weak and tired. There is pain and numbness of the limbs.
- There is reduced appetite and bad taste in the mouth. Some people also experience constipation and diarrhea.
- There is pain the region of the back that may extend to the pelvic area due to acute infection in the kidneys.
Kidney support supplements
There are many herbal remedies that help in preventing the damage to the kidneys. Herbal remedies are safe and effective and may be taken regularly to prevent the signs and symptoms of renal failure. The package for chronic renal failure consists of many herbs that help in preventing the symptoms and boosting up the immune system. Important herbs in the package are:
1. Vrkka dosa Hara Kvatha: It is believed to be a wonderful herbal remedy that helps to get rid of chronic renal failure. It is a natural remedy that prevents the symptoms of renal failure.
2. Sarvkalp Kwath: This is believed to be an excellent natural herb for chronic renal failure. It acts on the kidneys and help to get rid of the signs and symptoms of renal failure.
3. Giloy Satva: This herb is one of the best natural remedies for the treatment of renal failure. It reduces swelling of the feet and also helps in passing out the toxins from the body in a natural manner.
4. Basanta Kusumakara Rasa: It is a traditional herbal remedy that increases the functioning of filtering units of the kidneys. It reduces toxins and helps to get rid of other symptoms of renal failure.
5. Hajarula Yahuda Bhasma: This is known to be an excellent natural remedy that supports normal functions of the kidneys. It is believed to be a natural supplement for improving the functions of the kidneys.
6. Punarnavadi Mandura: It is a useful herb for the natural treatment of renal failure. It helps by supporting kidneys. It reduces inflammation of the renal tubules and also prevents recurrent infections.
7. Chardra Prabha vati: It is a time tested natural remedy for any kind of kidney problem. It may be taken regularly to boost up the strength and improve the functioning of the kidneys. It also boosts up the immune system.
8. Goksuradi Guggulu: It may be used on a regular basis for preventing the signs and symptoms of renal failure. It helps to boost up the general immunity of the body. It is a wonderful natural tonic for the kidneys.
9. Vrikkadoshar vati: This is a natural herbal remedy that supports the functioning of the kidneys. It reduces inflammation and also helps to boost up the immune system. It is a natural remedy that helps to get rid of the symptoms of renal failure.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take one teaspoon of medicine no. 1 and 2 and put in 400 ml of water. Boil it till the water reduces to 100 ml. strain the mixture and take it two times in a day before breakfast and dinner.
Mix medicine no. 3, 4, 5 and 6 and divide the mixture in 60 equal parts. Take one part in the morning and one in the evening before meals with water.
Take two-two tablets from medicine no 7, 8 and 9, two times in a day after the meals with water.
Home remedies for chronic renal failure
Home remedies are very useful for preventing renal failure. Home remedies are available at home and may be taken regularly to support the normal functioning of the kidneys. Important home remedies for preventing renal failure are:
- Radish juice is a wonderful home remedy for preventing kidney disease and flushing out toxins from the body.
- Beet root juice also helps in detoxification and removal of waste substances from the body naturally. Drink one cup of beet root juice every day.
- Drink a glass of cucumber juice everyday to flush out the toxins and improving the functions of the kidneys.
- Cranberry juice is also a useful home remedy for preventing renal failure.