Cephagraine tablet is a comprehensive formulation for getting rid of recurrent attacks of migraine headache and tension headache. The natural herbs in this produce helps to give relief from nasal congestion as well. It is made up of natural herbs that give relief from headache as quickly as possible. It is a safe and alternative therapy and does not produce any adverse effects even if taken regularly for a longer period of time. It helps in decongestion of the nasal mucosa. It also reduces nasal discharge and provides relief from headache. It helps in easy breathing. It consists of natural herbs that produce anti-inflammatory and analgesic action to reduce headache and nasal congestion. It may be taken to reduce headache of any kind. It also reduces the frequency and duration of headache. It gives quick relief from pain. People who suffer from frequent attacks of nose blockage and congestion in the nasal mucosa or chest can also take this product on a regular basis to get rid of their symptoms. It is a blend of comprehensive natural herbs that boost up the immune system and help to get rid of recurrent headache and nasal congestion.
Benefits of Cephagraine tablet
Cephagraine tablet is a blend of comprehensive ayurvedic herbs that help in boosting up the energy and consists of anti-inflammatory and analgesic properties to give quick relief from headache and nasal congestion. Other important benefits of this herbal product are:
- It is a safe and alternative product for preventing recurrent migraine headache attacks. It also gives relief from tension headache.
- It is a natural therapy that helps to get rid of nasal congestion. It reduces inflammation of the nasal mucosa and reduces mucus formation in the nose.
- It also provides quick relief from other respiratory infections. It boosts up the immune system and gives relief from headache that is caused due to accumulation of mucus.
- It also reduces duration and frequency of headache. It also reduces anxiety and stress that occurs during migraine headache.
- It has anti-inflammatory property and this helps to get rid of congestion. It is also a wonderful therapy for getting rid of sinusitis.
- It the best nasal decongestant and provides quick relief from congestion of the nose and headache that may be caused due to sinusitis.
Dosage and mode of administration
It is recommended to take two tablets, two or three times in a day after meals with water. To get rid of migraine attacks, the first dosage should be taken early in the morning before sunrise.
Important Ingredients of Cephagraine tablet
Cephagraine tablet is a combination of time tested herbs that reduce inflammation and also reduces mucus. It provides quick relief from congestion and helps to reduce recurrent inflammation. This natural product helps in reducing the severity and duration of migraine and tension headache. It provides quick relief from the symptoms that may occur due to migraine headache. It provides relief from nausea, vomiting and tinnitus.
It consists of important natural herbs such as Piper longum, Zingiber officinale, Ocimum Sanctum, Calotropis gigantean, etc. Pippali mool helps to relieve pain in the head quickly. Ajmoda is a mild carminative and Sajjikhar acts as an antacid and provides relief from acidity. Shunthi and Tulsi provide relief from anxiety and acts as anti-anxiety therapy. Thus, different herbs found in this produce work in combination to reduce the frequency of headache and also the symptoms associated with migraine headache.
Tips to prevent migraine headache
People suffering from recurrent attacks of migraine headache can follow a few simple tips to prevent the recurrent attacks. Important tips are given here:
- People suffering from migraine should consume cow’s milk and ghee everyday for reducing the attacks. It also helps in boosting up energy.
- People suffering from tension headache should sleep early at night. It is important to sleep for at least 6-8 hours daily. One should feel fresh during the day. If possible afternoon nap also helps in reducing frequent headache attacks.
- Ginger tea is a useful home therapy that helps in reducing tension headache. It also gives relief from nasal congestion.
- Take one glass of water and add one teaspoon of garlic paste and a small pinch of black pepper. Boil it properly. Strain the mixture and drink it every day to get rid of headache and nasal congestion.
- One should eat a well balanced nutritious diet for preventing headache and congestion. Proper nutrition helps to boost up the energy and prevent recurrent attacks of headache.
- One should avoid eating fried and spicy foods. These foods can produce indigestion and constipation. It can lead to acidity and this can trigger the attack of migraine headache.
- One should avoid exposure to excessive heat and cold. Excessive head is one of the main reasons for triggering migraine headache. One should prevent exposure to heat of the sun.
- Avoid eating cold things such as ice-cream and cold water. It can aggravate the symptoms of sinusitis and migraine headache.
- One should avoid drinking too much alcohol and should avoid smoking as it reduces oxygen supply to the brain. Therefore, to prevent recurrent migraine headache one should avoid alcohol drinking and smoking.
- The most important thing to prevent recurrent migraine headache is to eat meals at proper time. Many people skip their breakfast and this is the main reason for triggering an attack of migraine headache. Therefore, one should eat proper breakfast and should eat proper meals at regular intervals of time.
- Tension headache is caused due to stress or tension in the brain. Therefore, it is important to reduce stress. One should do meditation to reduce tension headache.
- Exercise also helps in boosting up energy and reducing recurrent headache attacks. Exercise helps in increasing blood supply to the brain.