Cancer is a condition that may occur in any part of the body. There is an abnormal cell growth. Cell division and growth is a normal process that takes place in our body. But, when there is an excessive growth of cells without destruction of the old and worn out cells, it results in the formation of a cluster of cells that is referred as tumor or cancer. If cells remain organized to one organ only, it is called as benign tumor and if it spreads to the other parts of the body it is called as malignant tumor. Blood and lymph are the two sources through which cancer cells are transferred to other parts of the body.
Cancer of different body parts are named depending upon the body part. There are different causes of cancer that occur in different parts of the body. Smoking is the most important cause of lung cancer and it is one of the leading causes of death all over the globe. Other cancers such as mouth cancer, liver cancer, cervical cancer, etc. are also common cancer.
Symptoms of cancer
Different cancer may produce different symptoms depending upon the body part involved. Common symptoms that may occur in all types of cancer are:
- There is weakness and debility in the whole body and the person is unable to perform daily activities due to lack of strength in the body.
- Fever may be present due to infection in the body.
- Loss of appetite may occur due to weak digestion and formation of gas in the abdomen
- Pain in the particular part of the body where cancerous cells are developing
- In lung cancer, a person may suffer from recurrent cough and accumulation of mucus in the chest. Difficulty in breathing may also occur due to inflammation of the lungs.
- In skin cancer, lumps are formed under the layers of the skin that are painful and become hard.
- In mouth cancer, a person has difficulty in chewing the food and gums may become sore and inflamed.
- Women suffering from cervical cancer may have menstrual problems. Pain may occur in the reproductive parts.
- Stomach cancer or intestinal cancer produces digestive problems such as pain in the abdomen, diarrhea, vomiting, etc.
- Prostate cancer in men produces difficulty in passing urine. There is urine retention with pain in the bladder.
Cancer herbal remedies
Cancer herbal remedies provide safe and natural treatment for cancer. Herbal remedies are safe and boosts up the immune system to prevent recurrent infections. Herbal remedies provide cancer natural cure and give relief from the symptoms. The package for cancer consists of wonderful cancer herbal remedies that help in cancer natural cure. Important herbal remedies in the package include the following:
1. Kayakalp Kwath: This is a natural herb for prevent skin cancer. It provides nutrition to the skin cells and prevents skin cancer. It may be used regularly to boost up the immune system.
2. Sarva-kalpa kvatha: It is believed to be one of the best herbal remedy for cancer. It may be used for the treatment of stomach cancer and helps to get rid of digestive disorders.
3. Sanjivani vati: It is a wonderful herbal remedy for boosting up general health. It is a natural herb for the treatment of lung cancer. It helps to give relief from cough and difficult breathing.
4. Sila sindura: This is a unique herbal remedy to get rid of all types of cancer as it acts as a general tonic for the body and helps to get rid of general debility and fever.
5. Tamra Bhasma: This is a natural cure for cancer that helps to boost up the immune system for preventing recurrent infections in the body.
6. Giloy sat: This herbal remedy has been used traditionally for preventing the symptoms of cancer. It boosts up the immunity and prevents cancer of any organ.
7. Abhraka bhasma: It is a suitable herbal remedy for the natural treatment of cancer. It boosts up the immunity and also enhances body energy. It is an effective nature cure for any type of cancer.
8. swarna basanta malati: This is a unique herbal remedy to get rid of the symptoms of cancer. It helps to get rid of cancer cells naturally.
9. Mukta pisti: It may be used on a regular basis for boosting up energy. It destroys cancer forming cells and prevents recurrent infections.
10. pravala panchamrita: This herbal remedy is a natural treatment for cancer. It provides natural cure for cancer and does not produce any adverse effects.
11. heerak bhasm: This natural herb may be used on a regular basis to boost up the immune system. It helps to prevent the spread of cancer forming cells to all other parts of the body.
12. kanchanar guggulu: It may be used regularly for boosting up the immunity. It is a wonderful remedy for throat cancer. It is a natural herb to prevent the complications and symptoms of cancer.
13. vriddhivadhika vati: This natural herb is believed to be a natural immune booster as it helps to get rid of generalized weakness. It also prevents recurrent infections and fever.
Dosage and mode of administration
Take medicine no. 1 and 2 and boil in 400 ml of water till the water reduces to 100 ml. Take one teaspoon, two times before breakfast and dinner.
Take medicine no. 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10 and 11 and mix them together. Divide the mixture into 90 equal parts and take one part after breakfast, lunch and dinner with water or honey.
Take two-two tablets from medicine no 12 and 13, two times in a day after breakfast and dinner with water or milk.