Low sperm count natural treatment
Natural treatment for low sperm count
Infertility is a common problem. It is possible to treat infertility by using the natural remedies. Low sperm count is one of the main causes of infertility in men. Low sperm count natural treatment is possible. One can make changes in the diet and lifestyle to improve low sperm count.
Natural remedies to boost up low sperm count
There are many natural remedies that can help to boost up the sperm count. A few natural remedies are given here:
- Vitamin C: Oxidative stress is one of the main reasons of infertility in men. It happens when body does not have sufficient amount of anti-oxidant levels. It is important to take adequate amount of vitamin C that can help to reduce oxidative stress effectively. Men suffering from infertility can increase the intake of foods that are rich in vitamin C such as orange, guava, gooseberry, etc.
- Vitamin D: Vitamin D is also an important nutrient that helps to boost up your testosterone hormone. It is found that high levels of vitamin D are associated with the greater sperm motility and increase sperm count. Therefore, increasing the intake of vitamin D helps to increase sperm count and sperm motility.
- Fenugreek seeds: It is found in a study done by the researchers that fenugreek seeds also help to increase testosterone levels. It also helps to increase the quality and quantity of the sperms. Therefore, men with low sperm count can also take fenugreek seeds to increase the sperm count naturally.
- Zinc: Zinc is also an essential mineral that helps to increase male infertility. It is found in animal foods such as meat, fish, eggs, etc. low level of zinc is associated with low testosterone levels and poor quality of sperms. Therefore, men can increase intake of zinc supplements or natural foods that contain high amount of zinc.
- Maca root: Maca is an excellent plant food that helps to increase male libido and fertility. It may be taken regularly to increase sperm count. It greatly helps to increase sexual activity and performance in men.
Other tips to increase sperm count
Other tips that can help to increase sperm count are:
- Avoid alcohol intake as heavy consumption of alcohol can reduce the sperm count
- If you are obese, try to do regular exercise for losing excess weight.
- Get proper and adequate sleep. It is important to maintain good health.
- Avoid eating excess of soy and soy products as it can harm the fertility in men.